BY BOOTS

The Power Of Planets To Ease Your Mind And Recover From The Day's Stresses With Reviving Vetiver Immerse Yourself In The Rich Bubbles And Feel Your Stresses Gently Ease Away.&Nbsp; A Cleansing And Conditioning Blend With Quillaja Is Released In The Warm Water To Leave Tired Skin Soft, Silky And Subtly Scented. Botanics Beauty Experts Have Developed The Rebalance Range Using Vetiver Extract.&Nbsp; Reviving Vetiver Is One Of Nature's Most Potent Calming Essences And Traditionally Extracted From The Deep Roots In Its Native India.&Nbsp; Vetiver, Known As The Oil Of Tranquility, Has Been Used In Medicine And Perfumery For Centuries For Its Unrivalled Ability To Relax, Relieve Tension And Revive The Senses. Developed With Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our Beauty Scientists Use Active Plant Extracts Developed With Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew., To Bring You Beautiful Skincare That's Proven To Work. We've Taken Steps To Reduce Our Impact On The Planet At Every Stage In This Product's Journey.&Nbsp; This Bottle Is Made Using A Minimum Of 25% Recycled Content.&Nbsp; Please Recycle Where Possible. Formulated Without Parabens. People Tested. Made In Uk see more...

Jihane J.
Montréal, QC
Love it ! Smells so gorgeous...Leaves my skin super soft and a lovely bubble bath..It's a really good product for a cheap price ! I will definitely buy it again and again !
Jo W.
Great Clacton , Clacton on Sea
I love this product, it leaves my skin feeling soft and renewed. This bath soak also has a great smell would definitely re purchase!
Ayisha S.
Very clean feeling bodywash.... I got as an offer came to boot... Very much energising one...
Nice refreshing smell
Nathan M.
Doncaster
Not a great item as it's not a great smelling item and also isn't worth the money I used it once