BY BOOTS

The Power Of Plants To Melt Away The Day's Stress For Ultimate Relaxation With Cleansing Quillaja This Luxurious Bathing Elixir Melts Away The Day's Stresses And Strains To Help Restore Your Natural Equilibrium.&Nbsp; Soothe And Relieve Aching Muscles While Quillaja Extract Gently Cleanses, Leaving You Feeling Calm And Comfortably Rested. Botanics Beauty Experts Have Retained This Well Loved Favourite In The Rebalance Range Using Quillaja Extract.&Nbsp; The Bark Of Quillaja Tree Contains Saponins Which Are Known To Help Deeply Cleanse Whilst The Lightly Spiced Aroma Of The Elixir Helps To Leave You Feeling Relaxed And Rejuvenated. Developed With Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our Beauty Scientists Use Active Plant Extracts Developed With Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew., To Bring You Beautiful Skincare That's Proven To Work. We've Taken Steps To Reduce Our Impact On The Planet At Every Stage In This Product's Journey.&Nbsp; This Bottle Is Made Using A Minimum Of 25% Recycled Content.&Nbsp; Please Recycle Where Possible. Formulated Without Parabens. People Tested. Made In Uk see more...

Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
Botanics beauty experts have developed the Rebalance range using Vetiver extract. Reviving Vetiver is one of nature's most potent calming essences and traditionally extracted from the deep roots in its Native India. Vetiver, known as the Oil of Tranquility, has been used in medicine and perfumery for centuries for its unrivalled ability to relax, relieve tension and revive the senses.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love using with when I shower, it's so smooth on my skin. It's a gentle feeling and to be honest it's also pretty affordable!! I love the smell of it, it's just so amazing!! I would definitely buy this product again and again!! I can't get enough of this ❤❤❤️️️
Janna S.
Ellensburg, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a bath girl. This product is a staple on my tub & I love it to shave with & how it leaves my body feeling after a nice long soak.
Anna M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
A great range of products from boots.
Fairly priced.

These are a cheaper alternative to the body shop products which are also very good.

Boots botanicals smell so good.
I have sensitive skin and the scent does not affect me what so ever.
It leaves my skin smooth and smells great and very refreshed. I have an issue with dry skin so I'm all about trying new things.

Give them a go
Rocio V.
Punta Cana
I really love this bath "elixir", such a funny noun. You feel a youthful skin after using for real so let's agree on the elixir part. It is not the cheapest brand for bath gels but this product is worth it. I would probably buy this again, it smells pretty nice.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!