BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Sophie D.
Ellesmere port, Cheshire
These wipes do the job, they don’t have a strong smell, work well with my sensitive skin as are very gentle on it. Met my expectations and exceeded them, enjoyed the nice packaging and would buy again and recommend to others. Very nice wipes. 10/10
Crystal M.
BB18 5EQ
These are great. They make your skin feel fresh. Although they sometimes make my face a bit red afterwards. There isn't as many wipes in the packs as i would of wished. Overall they're good for making you feel relaxed and fresh.
Laura S.
Guelph, ON
Love using this wipes especially in the summer. It's a great was to refresh a sweaty face. They don't leave a heavy feeling on your face. I like how they fit in my purse.
Toni-Ann M.
Flint-Hill, Stanley
Easy and quick to use, leave skin feeling fresh and very clean, also remove access face makeup e.g foundation. Affordable, I have been using these wipes for a while now.
Kelsey D.
Clandonald , AB
These are pretty nice on my skin . The cleansing wipes don't leave a residue, and they are a decent price and gentle on the skin and I find them to be effective , and I would most likely buy them again :)
Lily J.
This helps remove makeup but it breaks me out very quickly and it stung my skin. it wasn't the best for my skin (sensitive) if you buy this product be careful.
Aria N.
london
This is a really good product. It wipes off all your make up. I bought it from a local drug store. It's vey gentle on your skin. And comes in nice packaging l.
Harriet B.
These are a lovely formula and texture, makes your face feel lovely, I bought it from boots and the packaging was lovely! It met my expectations it was great!
Lucia H.
These wipes are ok, I have seen better in the drugstore though and for a lot less expensive. It does the job thought and that's the main thing for me.
Rhiannon J.
I love these!!!! So quick and easy to use and they leave my face feeling so clean and fresh! They are good to use in the morning!
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?