BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Laura S.
Laura S.
Guelph, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this wipes especially in the summer. It's a great was to refresh a sweaty face. They don't leave a heavy feeling on your face. I like how they fit in my purse.
Harriet B.
Harriet B.
These are a lovely formula and texture, makes your face feel lovely, I bought it from boots and the packaging was lovely! It met my expectations it was great!
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are ok, I have seen better in the drugstore though and for a lot less expensive. It does the job thought and that's the main thing for me.
Aria N.
Aria N.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product. It wipes off all your make up. I bought it from a local drug store. It's vey gentle on your skin. And comes in nice packaging l.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Langley, Bc
Beauty Junkie Expert
These definitely leave my skin feeling hydrated! I bough them at Walmart! I do have sensitive skin and these are perfect for it!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
HARROGATE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product morning and night, it gives my skin a little boost. It also helps my dry skin, definatly recommend.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They were normal . They were good buy not amazing , good product ,good coalety ,, must try this if you got the time
Holly M.
Holly M.
These are good for quick fixes but they don't help you skin in anyway. But they are effective in removing make up
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?