BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Liz D.
De Pere, WI
Gets all of my makeup off without irritating my skin or leaving it oiley, including waterproof mascara.
Chidimma E.
A staple product that i enjoy using! It's suitable for all skin types and is very gentle on this skin.
Amanda C.
Such a clean feeling. Great for after sun or after a workout a freshening up. Wish they were larger.
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
I always have a pack of these in my bag so I keep them on the go, always a staple item of mine
Megan W.
This product is very good! it is very clean and super nice for your skin. It is my favorite.
ava g.
Brighton, MI
hate these so much, they don't do anything to my face besides make me brake out!!!!!!!!
Sophie D.
Ellesmere port, Cheshire
These wipes do the job, they don’t have a strong smell, work well with my sensitive skin as are very gentle on it. Met my expectations and exceeded them, enjoyed the nice packaging and would buy again and recommend to others. Very nice wipes. 10/10
Chloe S.
Dartford
I love this product, so quick and easy to used I use this product on a day to day base and don’t have no faults. The packet keeps the wipes moist and they are so gentle to skin. I would always buy this item and recommend you to do so too.
Kel N.
Somerset
Great product I use to cleanse and take off heavy makeup love boots products especially face care and love trying new products I’ve only bought one pack but will probably buy more great for my sensitive skin
Toni-Ann M.
Flint-hill, Stanley
Easy and quick to use, leave skin feeling fresh and very clean, also remove access face makeup e.g foundation. Affordable, I have been using these wipes for a while now.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?