BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Liz D.
De Pere, WI
Gets all of my makeup off without irritating my skin or leaving it oiley, including waterproof mascara.
Amanda C.
Such a clean feeling. Great for after sun or after a workout a freshening up. Wish they were larger.
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
I always have a pack of these in my bag so I keep them on the go, always a staple item of mine
ava g.
Brighton, MI
hate these so much, they don't do anything to my face besides make me brake out!!!!!!!!
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
I love these wipes. They are so awesome. I use them all the time. I have very very sensitive skin and these have yet to bother me. I like the packaging, it's small and compact, easy to throw in my purse when I'm going somewhere overnight. I'd recommend these.
Brenda C.
I love this wipes. They are very useful! I usually buy two packs one for home and the other one I leave it in my car because I can easily use them for any occasion! The package comes in handy too!! :)
Sophie D.
Ellesmere port, Cheshire
These wipes do the job, they don’t have a strong smell, work well with my sensitive skin as are very gentle on it. Met my expectations and exceeded them, enjoyed the nice packaging and would buy again and recommend to others. Very nice wipes. 10/10
Cinthia C.
Lima ,peru ,los olivos
It leaves the face completely clean and without fat .. certainly is everything we want the girls .. I especially love this product!  I love it  #love #love Last year, I stumbled on these wipes after spending the afternoon helping a friend in her garden. I have sensitive skin and usually avoid anything I don't know, but I was so dirty, I didn't care.  I was changed that day!  Cleansing wipes are my secret to clear skin over the summer and super quick fix at night when I'm too lazy to wash my face. TIP: throw a few wipes in a plastic bag then into the cooler to have a cool clean wipe after a long day at the lake, festival, beach, swamp... whateve. WIPES ARE WONDERFUL!"
indi s.
These wipes are a life saver. Especially for on the go. I have had so many friends ask to use them if they need a quick fix. I have also had so many friends compliment my skin after use of them. They make your skin feel so hydrated and fresh. Honestly, I don't think they could get any better.
Crystal M.
BB18 5EQ
These are great. They make your skin feel fresh. Although they sometimes make my face a bit red afterwards. There isn't as many wipes in the packs as i would of wished. Overall they're good for making you feel relaxed and fresh.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?