BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Love it. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Never leaves my skin oily and doesn't leave any residue behind. Great price too.
Anne P.
I am obsessed with Boots products. I loved going into the Boots store when I lived in England 20 years ago. Affordable luxury.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
Love these cleansing wipes they make everything so easy. The are perfect for traveling and when you don't wanna wash your face.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
These work great. A really quick way to swipe off your makeup when your on the go. These are a perfect to keep in your purse.
Melissa J.
Perfect for taking off makeup but after washing my face I also use this to make sure all dirt and impurities are off my face.
Annie G.
Odessa, TX
Batallas un poco para remover el maquillaje a pueba de agua pero si te deja una piel super fresca el aroma es riquisimo..
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Feels good on my skin and always makes me feel refreshed and ready for the day. I love the scent and would recommend .
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love love love these when im cleaning the makeup off my face its awesome and i love how it makes my face feel.
Lonni E.
Works great for the gym bag, camping, or out of town trips. Easy to grab and go, work great, will purchase again.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I love these wipes. I use them fix any make up mistakes I make. They are easy to use and always get the job done.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?