BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Kiara F.
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels good on my skin and always makes me feel refreshed and ready for the day. I love the scent and would recommend .
Anne P.
Anne P.
I am obsessed with Boots products. I loved going into the Boots store when I lived in England 20 years ago. Affordable luxury.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. I use them fix any make up mistakes I make. They are easy to use and always get the job done.
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love these when im cleaning the makeup off my face its awesome and i love how it makes my face feel.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial wipe was one of the best I've tried to date. It was gentle an didn't have a harsh scent to it. I hate when I can smell the chemicals this one was light an refreshing to the face.
Chidimma E.
Chidimma E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A staple product that i enjoy using! It's suitable for all skin types and is very gentle on this skin.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good they also have some good ones at dollar tree and only cost $1 and they have 30 wipesin a bag depending on which ones u get
Lonni E.
Lonni E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for the gym bag, camping, or out of town trips. Easy to grab and go, work great, will purchase again.
Zerina M.
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a pack of these in my bag so I keep them on the go, always a staple item of mine
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a clean feeling. Great for after sun or after a workout a freshening up. Wish they were larger.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?