BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Megan W.
This product is very good! it is very clean and super nice for your skin. It is my favorite.
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using these after i remove my makeup, before I use my clenser. I feel like it helps remove the rest of the makeup i didn't remove from washing it off.
Samantha  R.
I got these for my birthday along with some other goodies & I must say, these are pretty good. They take my make up off good & they don't irritate my face
Eunice j.
Watertown, NY
Not my favorite cleaning wipes but its not bad. I would rather buy the Simple kind to skin products instead. worth the money and works just as great.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
Great wipes especially when your trying to touch up a slip up on your makeup! I love this brand everything I've used from them has been amazing!
Sam R.
These are good they also have some good ones at dollar tree and only cost $1 and they have 30 wipesin a bag depending on which ones u get
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Great wipes and easy to find! Target always has these in stock. I would suggest these if you are looking for a new makeup removing wipe.
Breyanna M.
Phila, Pa
Great Wipes. Removes Makeup Very Well & Make Your Skin Feel Very Clean. Works Very Will With Removing Eye Makeup As Well. Fresh Smell.
Jaqueline H.
I really like this wipes , this is my go to wipes I carry them in my bag and I have a spare pack in my car ! I highly recommend them
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Love it. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Never leaves my skin oily and doesn't leave any residue behind. Great price too.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?