BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Laura W.
Laura W.
Collinsville, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
They do exactly as they say. A great facewipe to have around for anyone. I'm so glad that America is getting a better supply of No7, it is always an amazing brand back home in the UK.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great wipes especially when your trying to touch up a slip up on your makeup! I love this brand everything I've used from them has been amazing!
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great wipes and easy to find! Target always has these in stock. I would suggest these if you are looking for a new makeup removing wipe.
Breyanna M.
Breyanna M.
Phila, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Wipes. Removes Makeup Very Well & Make Your Skin Feel Very Clean. Works Very Will With Removing Eye Makeup As Well. Fresh Smell.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Never leaves my skin oily and doesn't leave any residue behind. Great price too.
Caroll S.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these cleansing wipes they make everything so easy. The are perfect for traveling and when you don't wanna wash your face.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great. A really quick way to swipe off your makeup when your on the go. These are a perfect to keep in your purse.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for taking off makeup but after washing my face I also use this to make sure all dirt and impurities are off my face.
Jaqueline H.
Jaqueline H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this wipes , this is my go to wipes I carry them in my bag and I have a spare pack in my car ! I highly recommend them
Annie G.
Annie G.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Batallas un poco para remover el maquillaje a pueba de agua pero si te deja una piel super fresca el aroma es riquisimo..
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?