BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
These wipes make my face feel so clean. They smell great! I always feel so refreshed after using it. I buy these very regularly. The packaging is okay I wish it was in a box that kept them moist longer. That's my only complaint
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
I love these wipes! I will use them to remove makeup or even just at the end of the day to get any dirt or anything off from the days activities. They are not my favorite brand to use but they are affordable and worth it.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love these cleaning wipes they really work and leave your face feeling soft and refreshed they are very effective!! I will definitely be buying again. Very nice packaging as well
Danielle B.
I use these to get rid of any makeup residue that my micellular water has left and it does the job. The only thing I do not like about these is the scent is very strong and has a chemical scent to it. I would not recommend this to others and will not be repurchasing.
Halea A.
These are an awesome quick fix when you're on the go and don't have enough time to go through your normal face washing routine. I'm still working on my first pack, but I will be purchasing again!
Hannah V.
Arlington , VA
I found this wipes to be a bit oily but I have dry skin so it kept me feeling hydrated. The packaging is very easy for someone on the go and it great after a night out. Would buy again
Laura W.
Collinsville , OK
They do exactly as they say. A great facewipe to have around for anyone. I'm so glad that America is getting a better supply of No7, it is always an amazing brand back home in the UK.
Brenda C.
I love this wipes. They are very useful! I usually buy two packs one for home and the other one I leave it in my car because I can easily use them for any occasion! The package comes in handy too!! :)
Mariana D.
This facial wipe was one of the best I've tried to date. It was gentle an didn't have a harsh scent to it. I hate when I can smell the chemicals this one was light an refreshing to the face.
Ana B.
Milford, MI
Love this brand and product. It is clean feeling without drying. I have their serums and face oil too. I love it. I haven't had any problems. I would recommend any boots products.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?