BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Pretty good wipes! They do wipe all pretty much all of my makeup. I do have to use some moisturizer afterwards, I usually use them at night and keep moisturizer on my face all night and I wake up glowing.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
These products are expensive and they provide the same solution as less expensive wipes. I enjoy their scent very much but I do not recommend to others. There are other products on the market I prefer.
Danielle B.
I use these to get rid of any makeup residue that my micellular water has left and it does the job. The only thing I do not like about these is the scent is very strong and has a chemical scent to it. I would not recommend this to others and will not be repurchasing.
Halea A.
These are an awesome quick fix when you're on the go and don't have enough time to go through your normal face washing routine. I'm still working on my first pack, but I will be purchasing again!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.q
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love these cleaning wipes they really work and leave your face feeling soft and refreshed they are very effective!! I will definitely be buying again. Very nice packaging as well
Ana B.
Milford, MI
Love this brand and product. It is clean feeling without drying. I have their serums and face oil too. I love it. I haven't had any problems. I would recommend any boots products.
Hannah V.
East Lansing, MI
I found this wipes to be a bit oily but I have dry skin so it kept me feeling hydrated. The packaging is very easy for someone on the go and it great after a night out. Would buy again
Laura W.
Collinsville , OK
They do exactly as they say. A great facewipe to have around for anyone. I'm so glad that America is getting a better supply of No7, it is always an amazing brand back home in the UK.
Brenda C.
I love this wipes. They are very useful! I usually buy two packs one for home and the other one I leave it in my car because I can easily use them for any occasion! The package comes in handy too!! :)
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?