BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
Halea A.
Halea A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are an awesome quick fix when you're on the go and don't have enough time to go through your normal face washing routine. I'm still working on my first pack, but I will be purchasing again!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to get rid of any makeup residue that my micellular water has left and it does the job. The only thing I do not like about these is the scent is very strong and has a chemical scent to it. I would not recommend this to others and will not be repurchasing.
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are expensive and they provide the same solution as less expensive wipes. I enjoy their scent very much but I do not recommend to others. There are other products on the market I prefer.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.q
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these cleaning wipes they really work and leave your face feeling soft and refreshed they are very effective!! I will definitely be buying again. Very nice packaging as well
Ana B.
Ana B.
Milford, MI
Love this brand and product. It is clean feeling without drying. I have their serums and face oil too. I love it. I haven't had any problems. I would recommend any boots products.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this wipes to be a bit oily but I have dry skin so it kept me feeling hydrated. The packaging is very easy for someone on the go and it great after a night out. Would buy again
Blanca O.
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these after i remove my makeup, before I use my clenser. I feel like it helps remove the rest of the makeup i didn't remove from washing it off.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these for my birthday along with some other goodies & I must say, these are pretty good. They take my make up off good & they don't irritate my face
Eunice j.
Eunice j.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite cleaning wipes but its not bad. I would rather buy the Simple kind to skin products instead. worth the money and works just as great.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?