BY BOOTS

These convenient face wipes gently cleanse away every last trace of make-up without over drying the skin. Containing soothing mallow extract to help calm the skin and cleansing agents to remove impurities, your skin will feel beautifully soft and smooth, whether you are on-the-go or just short of time. Suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes? 3 Answers
April M.
Last year, I stumbled on these wipes after spending the afternoon helping a friend in her garden. I have sensitive skin and usually avoid anything I don't know, but I was so dirty, I didn't care.  I was changed that day!  Cleansing wipes are my secret to clear skin over the summer and super quick fix at night when I'm too lazy to wash my face. TIP: throw a few wipes in a plastic bag then into the cooler to have a cool clean wipe after a long day at the lake, festival, beach, swamp... whateve. WIPES ARE WONDERFUL!
Madison W.
Elk Run Hgts, IA
I love these wipes. They are so awesome. I use them all the time. I have very very sensitive skin and these have yet to bother me. I like the packaging, it's small and compact, easy to throw in my purse when I'm going somewhere overnight. I'd recommend these.
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
amazing for the price. I love to double cleanse my face after makeup applications and this is the perfect way to do so. These wipes are moisturizing and do not strip my skin with the tight feeling. The wipes leave me skin hydrated and smooth which is what I love.
Kendra H.
stockbridge
Pretty good wouldnt buy it again because it just wasnt my cup of tea. Ive only used it once and not anymore but my friends love it idk i think its based on skin type but the packaging is really good so i like that ..
Kimberly S.
I bought these for fast use to remove makeup fast and clean face . You have to use 3 or 4 to do the job. I ordered these online . There effective but not as good as I would like them to be. Not bad for the price. Yes I would buy them again for on the go!
Callie B.
Boise, ID
These are great if you're in a hurry or too lazy to wash your face! I ordered mine online for a good price. They're very gentle on your face and leave it feeling fresh. I would definitely buy these again. Quick fix to getting a clean face!
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for fixing little mistakes in make up like cleaning up a cat eye liner look or eyebrows that went a little too far. Packaging is great and I love the way this product worked. Plan on buying more.
Malibu F.
These Wipes are not bad. They do the job. They're a little pricier than I'd normally pay for like the Kirkland brand. Probably wouldn't repurchase them though. They were a little flimsy in my opinion.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Pretty good wipes! They do wipe all pretty much all of my makeup. I do have to use some moisturizer afterwards, I usually use them at night and keep moisturizer on my face all night and I wake up glowing.
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
These products are expensive and they provide the same solution as less expensive wipes. I enjoy their scent very much but I do not recommend to others. There are other products on the market I prefer.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Do this work as good as the other cleansing wipes?