BY BOOTS

A luxurious treatment rich in specially selected oils to hydrate smooth and soften, hard skin. The treatment works overnight to refresh tired skin. see more...

Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I like the Boots line,and this was no exception.I try to keep my feet as soft and smooth,feeling smooth as I can,and this cream,overnight and wearing a pair of socks,made my feet,especially the soles,so,so smooth.I was very impressed.I love this and like it for the Winter months when everything gets very,extra dry for me.
Great product for the price and I for sure recommend it.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Smear this on your feet at night under a pair of socks. In the morning your feet will be noticeably healed from calluses. After about two weeks of using it your feel will be soft and crack free. The scent is lovely leaving you relaxed and your feet feel pampered. Recommended to anyone with cracked uncomfortable feet. You can find it online.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
My tootsies started to try out and this helped to stop the dry flaky skin I love how soft my feet have become they feel hydrated and refreshed
Glenda G.
My feet felt amazing after using this overnight rescue cream. I really like it and will use it agaian. I highly recommend it.
Yolanda H.
Hanford, CA
My friend and I love this. She has a huge obsession with this product. She always brags to others about this product
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hey, sorry. but, if I had to go. I will be able the most of the most important part in a while. How can we expect the
If u had have a bad day and your feet are tired this is the best product you can use it makes your feet feel better
Mollie D.
It is very moisturising for dry skin but it's extremely oily and transfers onto a lot of materials the scents okay but I wouldn't buy it just for the scent. I think there are better options out there
Javeria A.
This is good! Especially on tired feet smells good aswell, but you can find and an ever cheaper alternative to it in the boots range.
Angela S.
creme ótimo sinto muita dor nos pés uso a noite uma delicia cheiro refrescante suave perfeito para o descanso dos pés