BY BOOTS #12 in Face Mists

Refresh and remove the last traces of make-up and surface grime with this gentle toner. Organic damask rosewater naturally cleanses without drying, leaving the skin smooth, supple and toned. see more...

lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
Very Nice!
It has a nice light scent and is very refreshing. I use this every morning before makeup application and at night just after my skincare routine. I use this in combination with the Botanics Organic Facial Oil and Botanics Shine Away Clay Mask. I am happy with the results and the overall refreshing feel of this product, and I do plan to continue using.
Isabella M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm on my second bottle of the rosewater toner right now, and I have to say that I am still loving it. I love the smell of rose and in my opinion, it's not too strong. It makes my skin feel luxurious but I always follow it up with a moisturizer to take in the full effects. With this product, I can use a face moisturizer without worrying about breaking out. My sensitive and acne prone skin is grateful for this product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
This is a great toning spritzer. The spout never clogs like some sprays do which is a big plus in my book. I also love because it doesn’t feel sticky it’s just refreshing. I would recommend this product to my friends and family
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Brandie G.
Ozark, AR
This is the best facial mist. It has a light, but fresh smell, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and dewy. I use this before makeup, after makeup, and throughout the day when I want to feel refreshed.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This really overnight quickly I was impressed by the results too and I love it great product great brand too amazing just great as well I highly recommend it of course to everyone who cares about their skin
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lightly refreshes as a final cleansing step and beautifully preps the skin for moisturizer. Also works as a midday facial refresher or use on hair to revive second day styles. Boots Botanics Organics Rosewater Toning Spritz
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
This did not do anything for me. I saw no difference in my skin at all. It is literally just VERY strongly scented water. I guess if you just want a facial spray that smells good then this could work for you. But it's a no for me.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
This is my absolute favorite toner. I love that it's a spray and that it's rose water. It works on my skin so well and my skin is normally very sensitive. It smells amazing and I feel like it works really well! Super great prize point!
Kat A.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Does this help with moisturizing?
Liana F.
Winona Lake, IN
What makes this product organic?
Marie T.
How often do you use the Boots Botanics Organics Rosewater Toning Spritz?
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA
Does this product really work? i want to get it but cant find it anywhere i hope to get it from this website hopefully.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Is this similar to the Mario Badescu Rosewater spray?