BY BOOTS #95 in Toners & Astringents

Refresh and remove the last traces of make-up and surface grime with this gentle toner. Organic damask rosewater naturally cleanses without drying, leaving the skin smooth, supple and toned. see more...

Boots Botanics Organics Rosewater Toning Spritz
  • "I love this product! Great for moisturizing your face, light smell, calming, and leaves my face feeling so soft! It has also helped minimize my pores! I use this every morning and every night right after cleansing my face and it feels great and calms me! " in 25 reviews
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
I started using this two years ago when I finally switched to a skin care routine that was better suited to the dry air in CO (oil based cleanser, rosewater, and then very rich moisturizers). This toning spritz is affordable, has a wonderful light scent and lasts forever. I also found that it was great to remove any last traces of makeup and tighten my pores. I wish the Target near me still carried it! I haven't been able to find it in stores since I last ran out so have had to order online.
Carleigh W.
Millsboro, DE
One of my favorite brands, I am never let down. This toner leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. It’s lightweight and very refreshing. It also works great as a primer before makeup. This product can be compared to high end rose water toners but much more affordable. This product is also cruelty free and I believe vegan as well, which is a great bonus!
Lauren W.
This is such a great all natural, affordable toner. I love that it comes in a spray bottle so I don’t have to get it all over my hands. After I get out of the shower I just spritz my face a few times and let it soak in. It smells wonderful!
Stephanie R.
windermere
Smells like roses and feels refreshing when you spray on skin. This was my first time trying a spritz so it was pretty good. Want to try other ones and see if there are better options. As far as drugstore this is really good.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
This facial spray is comparable to the mario badescu spray because it definitely hydrates and you can use it before/after makeup or after you wash your face for toning. The ingredients are not as good as the mario badescu but if you can’t access that one this one is a good alternative and it smells good as well.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lightly refreshes as a final cleansing step and beautifully preps the skin for moisturizer. Also works as a midday facial refresher or use on hair to revive second day styles. Boots Botanics Organics Rosewater Toning Spritz
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
This is my absolute favorite toner. I love that it's a spray and that it's rose water. It works on my skin so well and my skin is normally very sensitive. It smells amazing and I feel like it works really well! Super great prize point!
Embree R.
Chandler , AZ
i think i’m on my 4th or 5th bottle of this?! absolutely love love love. my skin loves this mist so much. it feels so refreshing on my face! it exceeded my expectations! the price is perfect and i think everyone needs this facial mist in their lives.
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This is amazing product. It smells just as good as it works! The packaging looks fresh and nice. It met all my expectations. I can see results within a couple of weeks of using. I would recommend to anyone!
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
This is a great toning spritzer. The spout never clogs like some sprays do which is a big plus in my book. I also love because it doesn’t feel sticky it’s just refreshing. I would recommend this product to my friends and family
Liana F.
Winona Lake, IN
What makes this product organic?
Kat A.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Does this help with moisturizing?
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA
Does this product really work? i want to get it but cant find it anywhere i hope to get it from this website hopefully.
Marie T.
How often do you use the Boots Botanics Organics Rosewater Toning Spritz?
Lindsay M.
Warwick, RI
Before mists became such a hot item, I was able to try Evian and Supergoop's. While I loved that Supergoop had SPF and smelled fantastic, I used it more as a refresher in the summer at the beach. It seems now as if women are using this as part of their dally routine. Reviewers claim that rose water helps balance skin tone. Redness is one on my major issues on my face. I already cleanse, tone, and moisturize with an spf. Do you think this mist is worth incorporating into my daily routine?