BY BOOTS

This indulgent blend of nourishing foaming cleansers and essential oils helps smooth skin and protect against drying. Fragranced using only 100% pure organic essential oils. see more...

• Is this really worth the price?1 Answers
  • Are there any sulfates or parabens in this product?2 Answers
  • Looking for a new face wash, can anyone tell me the pros and cons...1 Answers
Kelsey S.
I'm obsessed with this stuff. It smells wonderful and makes your skin feel great. Love that it is all natural and doesn't have those annoying little beads so many generic body washes have no days.
Cathy D.
La Verne, CA
I really like the natural feeling that this product give. It is not too much in a sense that you don't feel like there is too much chemical going on. I do enjoy the scent and I do feel that it is quite gentle on your skin.

I would recommend this product but I generally buy it on sale since it can be pricey for the amount that you get.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice body wash. It has a light gentle smell and it's very gentle. It's super foamy and you only need a little on a loofa or sponge. I got it for a good price at target.
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product isn't particularly better, though I did notice after a few weeks my skin felt slightly softer. Because there is no parfum or fragrance, the smell of Botanics is rather unpleasant; however that is something I could get used to.There are many options so I do not know if I will buy it again
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Very affordable.
Nice, mild fragrance.
Lathers well in a cloth or loofah. Rinses clean with no residue. Leaves skin feeling hydrated, not pulled or tight.
Great for sensitive skin and those with eczema and allergies.
Gigi C.
San Jose, CA
I tried to user everything Organic and saw this one time at Target so wanted to give a shot.  It smells awesome and I've been using this for 4 months and one my 2 bottles.  Scent won't be too strong but stayed awhile, I am looking forward to try any new scents they have since I am a "Rose" person!
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
Love this body wash! Purchased this from Target not too long ago, and am so glad I splurged. It is definitely a pricier body wash, so that is my main gripe about it, but I cannot complain because it has a good amount of natural ingredients in it. Love the scent, it is very fresh and it still lingers onto my skin after I have showered. Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple, and not dry and stripped like other body washes tend to do. Would recommend giving this a try.
Rosalyn J.
This is a great brand. I started using this stuff two years ago, and love it. It has a lovely scent, good price point, and is very gentle on the skin.
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the smell a lot, but would love if it came a bit more than what it comes, and the smell was a bit longer lasting.
Sky D.
I love the clean scent of this body wash and how it hydrates my skin. Makes me feel very fresh as well as nourished.
shevaun a.
Windham, ME
Are there any sulfates or parabens in this product?
Taylor P.
Reunion, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a new face wash, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of this one? I'm looking for texture, smell, and overall cleanliness of skin after use.
Mai S.
Is this really worth the price?