BY BOOTS

Ria M.
Smells amazing oh my I could go on for ages about how this smells great. Does not work on my dry skin since it has alcohol in it. It does tighten but it is very drying. They should add something like aloe to help keep moisturizer in. I cannot use it every day
Cindy E.
Hemphill, Tx
Loved this I received it in 1 of my monthly subscription boxes I am awful idk which one lol. So I got a trial size I would say but it gave me a chance to try it in fact I had never even tried a product like that before & I feel in Love I hve yet to purchase me a bottle but I will in the near future. It's an amazing product that does exactly r more
Than what i states it does
Iman A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this toner especially because of the rose water. However, I don't use it everyday and like to switch it off with another toner so my skin doesn't get used to this toner. It is a great product. Simple and affordable.
Sarah E.
Murrieta, CA
I love the rosewater toner. I used witch hazel for a long time but it started drying out my skin, this rosewater cleanses and still keeps my face moisturised!
Jennifer J.
Brownsville, PA
I like the Rose water from No7. I've only used it for a little over 2 weeks now and my skin does feel smoother and tighter. It smells great!
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Very refreshing! A great refresher fro your skin during the day when your skin is need of a little drink! It smells great too!
Caroline W.
Newark, OH
Very nice smell but sadly didnt work well with my skin. Goes on smooth just not the results I was hoping for
Amelie F.
nottingham
A M A Z I N G!!!! this is my holy graiill đź’“ Works so so well to clear spots and forehead acne!! So gentle and smellls lushhh đź’• Definitely recommend! way way better then any other toner!
Pamela N.
Lagos
Who doesn't love rose water?! Fell in love with the product after first use. Effective at what it does, helps remove my makeup too. good price too. Nice packaging, thumbs up to boots for this product.
Amazing for people with dry skin defo recommend amazing for the price aswell love it used it many times