BY BOOTS

This nourishing butter is infused with naturally indulgent essential oils and melts into skin. Soothes, protects and gives even the driest skin a deep moisture boost. see more...

Thalia S.
I LOVE ANYTHING ORGANIC and that smells good. Boots botanicals is the perfect combination. Not for the true purist, those looking to incorporate more natural skincare will find that boots is a good price point and an amazing quality starter. This body butter is such a hit! Even my significany other uses it, as the scent is not too feminine and it really heals cracked dry skin.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I liked this because it was thick and felt like it actually gave me moisture. I have very dry skin so I need that feeling.
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
body when it is best to use this cream helps restore and protect your skin I personally recommend, and most of the products of this brand
Ailisha Rose d.
Castle vale, Birmingham
The best part of this is definitely the smell! A little goes a long way, so you definitely get your value for money! The tubs really cute aswell which is a main part for me haha!
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always preferred body butter to lotion and this is why. This stuff glides right on its smooth and smells awesome and doesn't leave my body or hands feeling greasy which is what i hate. It is abit on the pricey side but a little goes a long way and this lasts me a fair amount of time. Definitely a recommend.
Kelly J.
This product makes my skin very smooth and I really love it! I love this brand so much and the fact it is organic makes this product so much more better. I definitely recommend!
Adelle G.
Very good rich organic body butter perfect from them dry areas makes your skin super smooth
Reem A.
Burnaby , BC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body butter but I dont get it in Canada so when I go to Dubai for vacations or at the London airport, I stock it up like crazy.this body butter leaves your skin like a baby's bottom and friends and family would compliment you on how good you smell.
mabel m.
manizales
fantastic, I like that delivers what it promises. it never fails. always I recommend and use. i love him
Natalia B.
son deliciosas a la hora de palicarlas en el cuerpo, pero avces siento como mi piel se reseca un poco !!!!!