BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Destini T.
Cape Coral, FL
At first I thought this was a little sticky on my face but after applying and a few minutes my face was super soft. I usually don't use day cream but I wouldn't mind continuing to use this product in the future and am happy I got to try it for free!
Shannon D.
I received this in my Voxbox for free from Influenster and boy do I love this. I am extremely prone to dry skin and my face is usually the worst. This creme is so soft and light that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but still hydrates. I love it.
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
I received this face cream a few months ago in a Voxbox & it's the best thing I've tried; I had to repurchase. It helps my dry skin greatly, makes it super soft and hydrated.
laura r.
Casselberry, FL
I got Botanics Hydrating skin cream in my Voxbox. I was excited to use it because I had been looking for new day moisturizer. I Love it. It definitely hydrates my face. My skin looked more refresh and bright. I love the fact it is organic. You only need less than a dime size of cream for the face and neck. You Def recommend!
Dominique M.
I love this day cream! It's very luxurious, it's super creamy, smooth, it has an amazing scent, it doesn't leave behind a greasy residue, and a little goes a very long way!
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
This creams smells good and easily applied but it just doesn't moisturize my skin enough. My face is actually more oily using this product. Definitely won't be buying again.
Mia M.
Elkhart, IN
Fabulous moisturizer! Feels cool and refreshing when you put it on. Nice thick formula without a heavy feeling on your face. Plus, smells wonderful! Recommend to anybody!
Rachel M.
Lititz , PA
The scent is very pleasing but a bit strong. I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that will keep my skin from getting dry in the winter and this one did the trick. The face cream helped with my dry skin. It was very hydrating.
Tina M.
Just received this product in my spice voxbox and just tested it out for the first time it smells like cinnamon and peppermint! It goes on very wet but the more you keep working it into your skin it absorbed right up! My skin feels extremely hydrated and super smooth! I can't wait to continue using this product!!!
Sarah M.
Monroe, CT
I have been using this for a couple days now and my skin actually feels smoothr, it does not make an oily later on your skin. It is simply a nice smelling cream. Although jt is a little pricey I will continue the usage of it
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?