BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Brittany  M.
Palatka, FL
I've got a jar of this sitting on my vanity. Last summer, when I had a pretty good sunburn going on follows by very dry facial skin, this lotion saved my life. Out of the lotions I used, this one tamed my face the best and without the burn from a more chemically moisturizer.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
Got this little beauty in my #SpiceVoxBox, and I think I've found my new favorite moisturizer! It absorbs so quickly, and really hydrates my skin. I love how it's mostly organic!! The only downfall, I don't really care for the smell, but you get used to it pretty quickly!
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Got this as a free sample from influenster, and I absolutely love it! Winter hasn't been too harsh on my face because of it, kind of an oily base though, face felt dewy for a while but amazing!
Arista R.
Doral, FL
Received this product in my #spicevoxbox , must say i was pleasantly surprised! I am skeptical when using moisturizers since i have oily skin but this was sooo hydrating and light weight and did not make me greasy! Love it!!!!!! It has joined my daily routine so easily
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
This day cream leaves your skin feeling very soft. However, at the same time (I know this sounds weird) it leaves it a little dry. Not my favorite, but definitely nice to have in my arsenal.
Jasmine N.
I love that I can put this on in the morning under my makeup and it helps improve the look throughout the date of my skin I'm a first-time user but I am absolutely amazed and I feel good about the ingredients had very nice packaging and I would definitely buy it again
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
I got this in my voxbox to test for free but doesn't effect my review. its soft and silky. goes on nicely, absorbs easily. a little goes a long way! i love that it is organic ingredients and natural skincare.
Sara L.
I'm still feeling this stuff out, but no break outs in the first few days and a light pleasant scent. Feels nice on, not too heavy for day use. I'll not a daily foundation wearer but I could see this interfering.
Kathy S.
The product seemed great at first but as time passed, I realized it wasn't really affecting my skin much. The cream is also kind of sticky on the face. The smell of it is a gentle lotion type scent which is okay. It's a good value for the price since the cream will last me a few months but I wouldn't buy it again. I received this free for testing purposes.
Christina E.
This formula is very thick and feels slightly heavy on my face, but only for a few moments. Regardless, it is a very effective formula for my combination skin--I don't have to use multiple applications on the dry patches like I do with other moisturizers.
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?