BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
catherine p.
Anna L.
I received this product for free to review in my #spicevoxbox. The packaging is cute and the smell of this product is fresh and natural. At first glance (and first smell) this product seemed right up my alley. However, the smell and texture did win me over but the cream seemed to leave a sticky residue and an after an hour an oily film. While this product has much to offer I would not choose to buy it for myself.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I got this in my #SpiceVoxBox and I loved it! I have really dry skin in the winter, but when using this it kept my skin soft all day. And it's not greasy like a lotion would be, and it doesn't break you out. The only reason I gave it a 4stars is because of the smell. I was not fond of the smell at all.
Yineidy B.
This cream is perfect for dry skin, sunburn, also has a very slight, pleasant odor. I do not like the price at which this amazon because you can find much cheaper at another store, but I liked this product.
Savannah B.
I got this product in my VoxBox and I really like it! I hadn't been using a moisturizer (shame on me, I know), so I was excited to try it. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time. The smell is fine for me. My only complaint is that I feel like I have to use quite a bit of it to cover my whole face and neck.
Hayley B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does a decent job with hydration. Smell can sometimes be overpowering and annoying. Also sometimes my pores feel like this stuff is suffocating them and kind of makes my fave sweat. I will not be repurchasing.
Vanessa V.
This was given to me by influenster in the #spicevoxbox. This is a really great moisturizer, I put this before I put my makeup on and it leaves my skin really soft and my makeup application looks nice over it.
Summer M.
I love the way this product smells! It's definitely refreshing. It's does a great job of hydrating without making face oily. I have normal skin and love the way this product made my skin feel. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Greta C.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream really does keep my face soft and moisturized for hours! It's also good to use as a night cream. It doesn't bother my very sensitive skin, which is a huge plus. Not a big fan of the scent, but still would recommend!

*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Michelle E.
Okay so this smells a little weird when you first sniff it but its very nice.

Got a free sample from the Spice VoxBox and used it as soon as I got it. Its very light and smooth on the face, not heavy at all but it does smell a little odd. if it wasn't for the smell itd be 5 stars
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?