BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Salwa K.
I really wanted to love this and I did but I noticed how high on the ingredient list alcohol products was in which explains why I do not use it. It also does not sit well under makeup but otherwise it was really moisturizing but left my face too shiny.
Chelsea S.
Stanford, KY
I received this product for free in my VoxBox and I am really impressed! First thing I noticed was that the product is actually filled to the brim, unlike most products that are filled half way when you get them. Also this product is very very thick, which I enjoy because my skin is extremely dry and needs the added moisture. All around I love it so far!
Nicole C.
Allen, TX
Love the boots products from Target! Tried this facial cream and my face felt hydrated and clean. During the winter my face gets really dry and can't handle the winter harsh winds. I didn't have any issues while using this product during the day. This even helped my Fiance's face from the winter weather as well. He wasn't as red as usually gets.
M M.
I was never super into skin care until I got this as a sample in a VoxBox a while ago! I love to start my day after adding this moisturizing step to my morning routing. It has a lovely light scent featuring rose hip and it's not greasy. Definitely recommend!
Tracey W.
Washington, DC
This product is a rare find. i have sensitive combination and find that most products either dry my skin out and break me out. This product is a lifesaver. It hydrates and doesn't break me out. My skins is so smooth after i apply it. Best product of 2015 for me.
Catalina B.
I received this cream free special vox box , its texture is very light easy to apply and quickly absorbed by the moisturizer that is favored in cold season the smell seems citric and disappears within minutes , it is a more natural product that artificial .
Megan N.
Saukville, WI
On of the best face creams I have ever used! Have been using it at night too, I love it that much! I have super dry skin and it brought it back to life. Was a great based under primer. I have recommended it to many, many people.
Nicole E.
I haven't fallen in love with a moisturizer since Clinique's 3 step facial lotion, but still don't think its as great as the clinique. However, it is very moisturizing and keeps my skin soft all day. It isn't too think where it clogs the pores but is a great lotion. I would recommend trying this. S/O to Influenster for sending this holy grail product to me.
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
I got this in my spice VoxBox. The smell is great. I like the fact that it's 81% organic, however, the texture is lacking. I used it for a week both in the morning and the evening while doing my usual beauty regimen. I can tell that my skin is more hydrated. I do not planning on purchasing this product in the future.
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
This stuff is amazing. I had some dry spots on my face that really needed some TLC. This moisturizer worked wonders for me. I've used it everyday since I received it in my voxbox.
The only thing I don't like is the smell.
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?