BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Jessenia M.
I'm not a huge fan of creams, but I really love using this Hydrating Day Cream. The smell of rosehip is really refreshing in the morning and I always apply it before I apply my make-up on. My skin absorbs it quickly and doesn't leave any streaks behind. I am definitely going to try more products from My Boots!
Brianna W.
I received this in my my spice box a few days ago. After using it I fell in love. I have noticed my skin to be much softer and less dry ( thanks to this winter weather). I too am not a big fan of the smell but it's not unbearable. I use it after I shower at night and occasionally in the morning. It's a great hydration cream thus far and product I would be likely to purchase in the future as well.
Chelsea w.
I received this from a voxbox. It's a full size sample. I've only used a couple of times due to the smell. The smell is the only thing I do not like. I can't really explain the smell but it is STRONG! 3 stars for the smell.
Nancy C.
I received this in a vox box and have been using it since then!!!! Great quality leaves your skin soft and has a great scent!!!!! It's a great value it lasted me forever. You don't need to apply a lot to feel moisturized
Emily H.
Conway, AR
I received this for testing purposes through the spice vox box. I am usually very skeptical when it comes to facial products because I struggle with cystic acne. I applied this to the under part of my eyes and I feel like it brightened my eye! It did not cause a breakout either. I do like how it is all natural and organic which is great for people like me who struggle with their skin.
Karley F.
Hayley  s.
Bremerton , WA
Having very sensitive skin it has always been a chore trying to find a moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin oily or breaking out. I haven't heard of this brand before I got it in my Influenster SpiceVoxBox. I am so happy with the way my skin is not only looking, but feeling since using this product I use it after my shower every morning.
Onji S.
This is a perfect lightweight moisturizer for dry skin. I have dry skin around my jaw line and parts of my neck and have found this to moisturized very well without being too heavy. It wears very well under makeup (it doesn't cake up) and at bedtime (doesn't leave any residue on my pillow). Also, it smells like roses! It's quite lovely (:
"This item was received complimentary for testing purposes via Influenster. All reviews are my own"
Sabrina D.
Tallahassee, FL
I received this cream in my Spice Voxbox, and while I do think it's hydrating and spreads on the skin evenly, I think it also leaves some residue on the skin instead of fully sinking in. When I use it I notice that later when I wash my face some of the lotion washes off as well, like it only sat on the surface of my skin instead of permeating. I don't really mind that much because my skin is still hydrated in the end so I'd probably purchase this in stores! It smells great and I like that it's mostly organic.
Claudia C.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I got this for The spicevox And I really liked It Its really moisturizing And leaves your skin really soft but then I put it in my face and it kinda burn. I usually don't have sensative skin but I don't know why it burned but for the rest of my body it was fine
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?