BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
The first time I just used it on my hands and I could tell it would be my new face cream. I have combination skin completely oily and completely dry the most annoying thing ever. It's hard for me to find something that is oily enough to cure my dryness but dry enough to calm my extreme oiliness. So far this is working like a beautiful charm and It smells amazing!
Kate M.
Got this in a VoxBox and tried it after reading about how beneficial rose and rose hip is for your skin. Well, this face lotion sucks. It smells so bad that I will only use it at night so I don't smell it in the morning. It also has a gross texture/consistency in the jar and makes my skin feel really tight upon rubbing it in. I will say though that when I wake up, my face isn't dry at all which is surprising. In the end, I would never buy this product myself, and it makes me nervous to use any other products from the Boot's brand.
Rachel B.
Belmont, MI
When I first received this cream in my voxbox I was so excited to try it out. Mind you when I get moisturizers I end up using them everyday for about a week then I lose interest if they aren't working. However I have been using this everyday for the past almost two months. I have noticed such a drastic change in he overall appearance of my skin. It is still full too. A little goes a very long way. I will definitely be purchasing when I run out!
Rebecca H.
I received this in my VoxBox to test out and I really was impressed. My skin has been breaking out lately and I didn't think about changing my usual moisturizer, but I started using this every day since I received it and I believe it helped clear my complexion. It is mostly organic which makes me feel good about using it on my face. I use it as a night cream too because I think it's a bit too heavy for a day cream for me. I would buy more!
Haley B.
Asheboro, NC
I received this product for testing in the Spice voxbox. After just two days of applying it, I can already see results! My face feels smooth, and not greasy. Especially during the winter season, my face tends to become very dry but this product seems to have great results! But this product does not make your face oily either! Only reason I am not giving a full score of a 5 is because I have only used this product for two days so far!
Hayley K.
I use this daily on my face to moisturize before putitng on makeup. I find that it leaves my face moisturized without feeling oily (although it it slightly more oily by the end of the day). Was reasonably priced and packaged so I could choose how much to use. Protects my face and feels great.
JoAnna C.
I just received this in my Spice Vox Box. Whenever I try a product I smell it first. It definitely smells organic. It has a thicker consistency than my normal moisturizer, I feel like its putting in extra work. Even with the winter weather I do not feel any dryness! Available at Ulta! Use a coupon!
April A.
Just received this item in my first Voxbox! At first I really loved the texture of this moisturizer but I didn't really love the way it left my skin feeling after it was all massaged into my skin. I thought I really loved the peppermint like smell at first too but it's very strong and maybe even too strong for a day cream for the face. Great for a free sample to try out but not sure I would buy this product in the future.
KayLow K.
Taylorsville, UT
At first I was a bit skeptical about it, but my face was dry and I needed something quick and easy. I followed instructions and the first night/time it turned my face to as smoith as a baby's bottom. I was completely AMAZED! I do still use it everyday and it will forever be my ideal/ number one facial supply to APPLY! So happy that there was something out there that actually helped this RUGGED FACE of a FACE LOL! No, but really its GREAT! Geeettttt iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt!
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
I got this in my first Influenster VoxBox, and it lasted me a very long time in just the small tub. I do wish it was in a pump which is more sanitary than dipping in but all in all, it moisturized my skin really nicely, had a pleasant scent, and refreshed my skin. I used it as both a day and night cream.
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?