BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Christa K.
I want to like this far more than I actually do because it's been great for my skin and I love that it's mostly organic! My one complaint, which seems to be a common one, is the smell. I can handle it and even find it lovely in small doses, but it starts to give me a mild headache as it's very strong and I just don't find it pleasant after awhile; it starts to smell almost clinical. It's not so bad that I won't use it at all, but I might breathe through my mouth for an hour or so until the scent fades to prevent giving myself another headache. I received this product free for testing and reviewing purposes; all honest opinions are my own.
Taylor V.
Hollywood, FL
I just received this product in my spice voxbox. I was extremely excited to use this product because I love moisturizers and use them everyday, but I was most excited that the product was organic. I really really really love this product so far, it gives your very lightweight coverage and a little bit goes a long way. Although I would day if you do have oily skin like I do, the product dries sort of sticky and makes you feel kind of oily so less is more. Other than that truly love this product!!!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
This product is great. Again, a brand I had never heard of prior to getting this in my Spice VoxBox, but love it all the same. It's a pretty thick cream so you only need just a tiny bit when you use it so it lasts forever. And it smells really good too. I was a bit skeptical at first because while I love the smell of roses I don't like rose scented things (usually) but I actually thought this had a great fragrance to it. And it moisturizes better than any other product I've ever used. Highly recommend. Thanks Influenster for sending it to me for free for testing purposes
Sidney R.
I received this from Influenster for free to review. I have pretty dry skin, so I was excited to try this out! I've only been using it for about 3 days, but I can already tell that I like it fairly well. A little bit of it goes a long way and it's moisturizing without being too oily. I don't like the smell very much, but it isn't enough to deter me from using it. The other downside I've seen so far is that I feel like my face is left a little bit sticky after I use it. Maybe that's good for use under makeup, but i personally just don't love that feeling.
Tee C.
As a person with combination oily skin, I was a little concerned that this cream might contribute to my oiliness, however it did not. It is a very light cream with a delicate and pleasant scent, and a little goes a long way. I loved the quality ingredients, the light & silky texture, and that it moisturized my face without making it oily. Loved it.
Teri  B.
I received this day cream complimentary in my Spice VoxBox and I love it! It has a nice fresh scent, goes on smooth, and makes my skin feel amazing. I have used other moisturizers in the past that have made my skin feel oily but this doesn't at all. I have very normal skin, it's not oily or dry, so I wasn't expecting much of a difference but this made my face even softer than normal. And I love the fact this is mostly organic, makes me feel better about what I am putting on my skin.
Sarah G.
Corpus Christi, TX
After receiving this free product, I was super excited to try it! I did my daily morning routine and added this to it. I loved the smell as I applied it, but about 30 seconds after, my face felt really hot. I kept going about getting ready. A couple minutes later, my face felt like it was on fire. I looked in the mirror, and my entire face was bright red, minus my eye area because I chose not to apply it there. I had to wash it off. I guess my skin didn't like it very much.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is the best. I have dry skin and this cream definitely keeps it hydrated. My face would be moisturized all day long. I love the light rose fragrance it leaves on my skin. This cream feels great and it isn't oily at all. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
Rosivel D.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I was really happy to know that I was going to be receiving this in my Spice Voxbox. I'm always open to try new skin care creams since I have combination skin and my nose area is really dry. In my opinion, it kind of has a strong smell but I it doesn't bother me at all. It actually smells really good. The cream at first feels very greasy but after rubbing it into my skin, the greasiness went away. I hope to see positive results after a couple of weeks of use.
Jennifer W.
Bowie, MD
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes, but this in no way influences my words, as they are my honest opinion. When I first saw this in my VoxBox, I was a little hesitant to try it. I've stuck with the same moisturizer for years so I didn't want to try anything else, but I'm glad I did. It's very moisturizing without being oily. It keeps your face moist, even in the driest conditions (I would know, living in upstate New York). The only complaint I have is the smell- I'm not a fan of that whatsoever.
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?