BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Verity B.
Hook, Hants
Great product if your looking for something that's cheap and cheerful does what it says on the tin, kept my skin moistured and very nice simple packaging, it was gentle on the skin but I didn't notice any long term improvements and had to be reapplied quite a lot.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
This cream is a lovely light weight and affordable cream, you can pick it up from your local boots a stunning range of face products. I would recommend this to anyone that is starting out with skin care on a budget.
Hira Z.
Hounslow , Middlesex
I absolutely love the botanics range from boots. This specific one is organic and I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy and it didn't break me out. It makes my skin feel really smooth and after using it my skin looks radiant. My skin has definitely improved since I have started using this
Stephanie M.
Love this moisturizer! I love the texture of this cream and use it nightly and daily for my facial moisturizer. The fact that it's mostly organic is important to me. Definitely recommended 🙋
Jeanclaire M.
Cebu City, Cebu
I like organic products because I feel safer when using them since I have acne prone skin.
I got this as a present from my grandmother's cousin and it actually helped me out as I was breaking out due to lack of sleep and of course pollution. I don't how this did the job but it just did. I would totally recommend this to every organic product lover especially those experiencing bad acne.
Amanda R.
Paraguaná
Amo esta crema, hace revitalizar cualquier tipo de piel, seca o grasa. Tengo una tía ya de edad y desde que me recomendó utilizar la crema de coco o el aceite de coco como desmaquillante e hidratante mi piel esta mucho más suave y fresca.
danielle v.
Enfield, Middlesex
a nice product but does not keep me feeling as refreshed as other moisturisers that i have previously used! decent value for money and for that reason it is a good product, however it is not my go to cream.
could be a bit more smooth to leave my skin feeling soft
Sandra O.
This is amazing I've always used this I am a black woman and my mom used this on my hair since I was small and now I have big huge curls and beautiful silky healthy hair
Amie A.
I can't believe how amazing my face feels and looks. I have oily skin but dry around my cheeks. It works great with both skin types . It's smells fresh also.
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
I received this product for free in the Spice VoxBox. I really like this cream it's super light and gives the skin a fresh, clean feeling.
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?