BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Lily A.
I really loved this face cream. It goes on really smooth, and is super hydrating. You don't have to put on too much. I'm especially loving how it's protecting my skin from wind burn! I received this product in my Spice VoxBox.
Ashly B.
Rialto , CA
This is a great moisturizer it's not grease or thick. It's thin and weightless. Every since I been using this product my skin appears more bright clear and healthy
Samantha J.
This hydrating cream is awesome. My face, especially my nose is always super dry and even more so in the winter. I put this day cream on and felt like my face was nice and refreshed. My skin felt so smooth and clean.
Mallory M.
Columbus, OH
I really like this moisturizer, it's very light and blends into the skin effortlessly. With no scent this stuff is perfect for my sensitive skin. It doesn't give me all the moisture I need in super cold months, but overall this is a great moisturizer.
Laura T.
Spring, TX
Unfortunately anything with rose (rosehips) makes me break out, so I can't use this cream. However, I am impressed with the quality of the ingredients! I plan o giving this to a friend who will be able to enjoy it.
Diana S.
Plano, TX
I got this cream for testing purposes through the spice vox box. Used it for several days and noticed that my skin became softer and brighter. The fact that cream is paragon free is important for me. Just love it
Lovely N.
White Plains, NY
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I live in Montana where it is super dry, so it's tough to keep my skin feeling soft and this does the trick! It's a very good price for the quality. Highly recommend.
Caitlyn T.
I have extremely dry skin and this was able to beat it without making my skin feel oily in certain spots. I also didn't have to use as much as I do with some other moisturizers so it felt nice and light.
Isabella O.
One of my favorite day creams, I have been using it for years. I love the fact that it's a mostly organic product. Leaves my skin soft and supple but not overly greasy. Love!
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?