BY BOOTS

Our Botanics organic skincare range uses certified natural nourishing ingredients for an extra level of proven purity. This knockout Hydrating Organic Moisturizer glides onto the skin to soften and help improve texture for up to 24 hours. Active plant extract, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to instantly nourish and leave skin looking fresh and radiant.

• What does this do for your skin? Do you like it? 1 Answers
  • I have dry skin because of eczema and I was looking for a...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 2 Answers
Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Got this in my VoxBox. It has a pleasant lemony scent and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would recommend to others. It's inexpensive and 81% organic. Just in time for the winter dry skin season! " in 18 reviews
  • "Received this in the spice voxbox and i have used it twice so far it works great as a face primer i like the thick consistency the cream has and it is hydrating, i also like how when i put a foundation it didn't make my skin look greasy, some people might not like the smell though but I don't mind it" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product from influenster in my spice voxbox and so far I like this cream a lot. I have extremely dry skin and I applied this to my dry skin and within a few hours I did not feel my rough patch of dry skin anymore. It's non greasy witch is great. It has a nice clean smell to it. The smell doesn't last long which is good for me since I'm sensitive to certain scents. " in 12 reviews
Teaser M.
I've been using this daily for 3 weeks now, and actually using it in place of a the beloved luxury silk cream. I decided to give this a try on my extremely dry and even more extremely sensitive skin. I'm prone to eczema but also suffer from histamine type reactions to almost anything these days. If a product is too harsh or has too much perfume I'll wind up on steroids to clear the reaction. Any how, this cream has been remarkable. The scent did concern me at first as it is strong, but pleasant in my opinion. However there is no FRAGRANCE in this product which makes it a good fit for me. The scent is all due time naturally occurring essential oils and not to fragrance or perfumes. That typically is a pro for sensitive skin.
This product provides all day moisture under makeup and the consistency melts into the skin. It's not a cream you can apply and run out the door in if you don't want to appear glossy to start the day as it does take time to fully absorb into the skin, but the results once it does (15 to 20 minutes) are amazing. I'll be picking up the oil And the night cream to add to my routine. I've not had any reaction to the product (which usually occurs within 3 days of use) and no new breakouts. I typically experience breakouts on my chin and jawline which is hormonal and I don't believe there's any product that can prevent that!
Emma K.
My all-time favorite moisturizer! With my skin being semi-oily I struggle to find a moisturizer that doesn't contribute to that. This product leaves my face feeling fresh and soft without being overly oily. I love this product and love that it's almost all organic! ❤❤❤❤
Jasmine N.
I love that I can put this on in the morning under my makeup and it helps improve the look throughout the date of my skin I'm a first-time user but I am absolutely amazed and I feel good about the ingredients had very nice packaging and I would definitely buy it again
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
Great for dry skin, I like how thick the lotion is, it doesn't feel watery like some creams. It really feels nice on the skin, clean, fresh smell and you get a good amount of product. Sometimes I hate that it's in a jar but it probably would work well in the pump bottle form.
Amber H.
Carbondale, PA
I do really love this but the smell is really strong! My face feels hydrated and healthy after using this. I do think you get a good amount for the price. It's definitely affordable and does a great job. I would just recommend changing the scent.
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
Use this daily for ultimate moisture. Great texture and smell. The product is a little bit hards to smooth over all of your skin easily though and takes a bit of extra time.
Jenna J.
Brighton, MA
Wasn't really a cream/lotion person when I received this as part of a #VoxBox but as winter's arrived, I use it after every shower! It doesn't feel thick or like an extra layer on my face and hasn't made me breakout at all. I'm in love.
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I received this complimentary product to try and review in my Spice Voxbox and since I mostly use Asian skincare products because they're suited for my skin type and because I have very sensitive skin, I was a bit hesitant to use it. I also have combination skin, my skin being normal all around and then oily on my nose. However, since I DO use European skincare products (this one is, originally, from the UK) from time to time as well, I thought it surely wouldn't be bad. I applied it, as instructed, during the day after using my daily cleanser and while I think the formula is a bit too thick for my liking, I like that after a few minutes the cream is absorbed by skin and it does actually moisturize. I also think the cream has a lovely scent and I like that it's 81% organic. I also love that the Boots brand is cruelty-free. While it will not become a part of my daily skincare routine and it will not replace my main moisturizer, I will certainly continue to use it. It's not the best hydrating cream, but it's certainly not the worst either.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I received this in my VoxBox and was a little worried about this product. I have been using the same moisturizer for years now and haven't ever changed. My skin can sometimes be weird about new products. But I am happy to say that I have not had any issues since using this cream! I know some people do not like the smell but there is something about it that soothes me. While the thickness intimidated me, it actually goes on quite well and absorbs fairly fast! My skin has felt very fresh all day long! I will definitely consider buying it again in the future. I received this product for free testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Stacia B.
This day cream goes on smoothly and quickly absorbs into my skin. It's also extremely lightweight, which makes it ideal for under makeup wear (considering it says it's good for 24-hours, this is a plus.) I really like the fact that it is predominantly organic! (Something I seek out in all of my lotions and skin care products.) My one complaint would be the scent. It isn't completely abhorrent, but I don't find it pleasant. I'm not entirely sure what rosehip smells like, so I couldn't tell you if that's the smell, but I've used other organic lotions that smell fresher and less...clinical? Though, it's not so bad to prevent me from using the lotion.
I received this product for free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Brittany W.
Does anyone know if this is good all year long?
Janna A.
Brooklyn , NY
How do you feel about the smell?
Miranda R.
I got this as a gift and I have very sensitive skin. I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with this cream? I have dry sensitive skin and would love to be able to find a good face cream.
Christina E.
Has anyone else's moisturizer been developing a watery film on the top every time been it's closed for awhile?
Idalia Q.
BROWNWOOD, TX
Where can I purchase this?