BY BOOTS

Get soft, supple and healthy-looking skin using the boots botanics moisturizing scrub. It has moisture beads that easily penetrate on your skin's pores to prevent dry skin. This scrub easily exfoliates dead cells and flakes from the skin, keeping it hydrated all day. It has grapeseed oil that's rich in antioxidants, vitamin e and linoleic acid. This scrub helps repair damages and nourishes skin. Capacity 15.2 oz. see more...

Unique T.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love Boots Botanics Moisturizing Scrub. I have extremely dry skin and I no longer need to buy regular lotion because of this product. I now only have my smell good lotions. I put this on after I have washed and cleansed my body in the shower. Rub it in like lotion and then rinse it off. My skin is so moisturized! Once you rinse, it looks like you have lotion or oil already on and the water beads off you body. The oil soaks in within 10 or so minutes and leaves my skin so soft and I don't have to use lotion or creams at all throughout the entire day. The only thing you have to be mindful of is that it will make your shower/tub floor slippery so just wash tub out a little more frequently. Other than that, this stuff is my absolute favorite beauty product. I never want to live without it.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
I've been using Boots products for most of my life and this one, I'm afraid to say, is a total dud. There's so much greasy residue left on your skin it's almost impossible to wash off without using soap. Also, it gets all over the floor of my shower and makes it dangerously slippery. It smells good, that's about the only positive thing I have to say about it.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
This is such a great scrub!influenster sent me a small bottle of their face mask with a coupon!i went online and ordered te scrub bc i just fell in love with the mask!this scrub is great leaves skin feeling smooth has helped with my blemishes!
Catie K.
PA
This scrub is fantastic! It takes off your dead skin while smoothing and moisturizing your dry areas. I highly recommend for winter times and even times where you need some moisture!
kenia m.
Opa Locka, FL
Perfect for your skin leaves it smooth soft and shiny with a one of a kind scent...
Katie M.
Felling, Gateshead
This is one of my favourite all time scrubs. It's plain packaging but you get that with botanics. It's great value as a little goes a long way, and the price is reasonable. It smells lovely and really softens skin. I use it weekly and my skin is definitely smoother. It's naturally based ingredients mean it's kind to skin, may be a little harsh for sensitive skin though. Try it, you'll be impressed!
Wifeof P.
Kent, Kent
I like boots but products can be pricey . Nice shop though . I go there because my mum went there many years ago so I trust them . This product is great and I ought from Boots . First time user. I will use again . Yes I will buy again.  Friendly to the skin as my skin is sensitive.