Boots Botanics Moisturising Eye Cream uploaded by Jodi B.

BY BOOTS

The eye area needs to be hydrated without using creams that are too heavy for the thinner and more delicate skin around the eyes. This lightweight cream contains grape extract to hydrate the skin and ginseng extract which helps to protect the skin from aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. see more...

Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
I read a very positive review of this on a blog and then saw that Ulta carried it and that the price was very affordable. Find it to be a great consistency and wonderfully moisturizing - and love the fact that, while it's made for mature skin, it's botanic - plant based.
Rebecca H.
This makes your skin so soft and pretty. Boots products abs face moisturizers are so gentle and smooth with a good scent and good ingredients. So good on sensitive skin, you'll see improvement!!!!!!!!!
Jodi B.
Oneida, TN
I really enjoy using the Boots Botanics Moisturising eye cream. It feels so lush and luxurious on my tired under eye area. It gives me the moisture I desperately need, especially with cool weather coming, and nothing irritating on my delicate eye area. I use it at night, before bed, gently patting it in under my eyes. It absorbs quickly, without drying my skin out, and really leaves the skin there hydrated and pampered. Even if I only grab a couple hours of sleep, it doesn't show under my eyes, thanks in mo small part to this great eye cream. Automatic repurchase for myself, and I plan to give a couple as gifts to my sisters.
Cristina R.
I am on my second tube and I have ordered two more. I really love this eye cream. It gives me the hydration I need without feeling greasy or heavy. I am 23. and I even notice that the fine lines or less noticeable. It is awesome.
Charley B.
Clinton, IA
I only use this when I'm in England visiting family.but it always feels very nice and it feels very natural not chemically. Makes the skin around my eyes feel nourished and refreshed
Julian N.
Rome City, IN
I love this product. Some people say that it doesn't work that well for them but I absolutely love this. I usually don't use eye cream but when I do, this is the only product I use. I really would but this again.
Aviva N.
I can only use most heavy creams and moisturizers during winter months (I have combination skin that is a bit sensitive to change), so when its cold out, this gentle and lightly scented cream is great. However, it doesn't soak into my skin very well, so I can only use in very small amounts.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
I really enjoy the coolness of this cream on the eyes. It makes your eyes feel refreshed. I give it a few minutes to fully soak into the shin. Smell like licorice to me. Affordable price. I purchased the whole facial line at Target.
Emily C.
Austin, TX
Boots is all the rage in England where my sister lives, so based on her redo I decided to try it. I love the stuff. It's a decent value, and works great. I love the little jar, especially because then there's no product left behind!
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This was my first time trying Boots Botanics Moisturizing Cream, but it is one of the better eye creams I have used. The formula is on the thinner side but sinks in quickly and has a nice scent. This eye cream would be great for those with sensitive skin.