BY BOOTS #81 in Spa Accessories

To Help Relax Soothe Light Formula Quick-Absorbing Easy Application The power of plants. This light, quick-absorbing Lavender Gel has been formulated for easy application and can be used to relax the body through massage. The cooling Lavender Gel soothes when massaged onto pressure points and sore, aching muscles. We ve taken steps to reduce our impact on the planet at every stage in this product s journey. see more...

alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I love shower gel, and the smell of lavender. This honestly smells amazing, and it wasn't expensive. I ordered this on Amazon, you could even get it in multiple stores or I'm sure on Ebay. I didn't really see any cons, because I honestly love it.
Cristine W.
Fremont, NH
I absolutely love this stuff. Such an excellent product and great packaging. Would 100 percent recommend this to a friend!
Emily I.
London
I got this lavender gel as part of a gift box that Boots were selling and it was in my cupboard for ages before I tried it. I put it on my temples, frown lines and under my nose at bedtime. I had the best night's sleep in ages, dropping off straight away and sleeping solidly until morning. I recommend this gel to anyone who has trouble getting off to sleep.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
I'm a little bias when it comes to anything lavander. I simply cannot get enough of the smell. With that bring said the smell makes me feel a lot more relaxed and comfortable with myself
Starh N.
London, ['', '', '']
Love the botanics range. This brand caters for every skin type. Would definitely recommend to try out.
Josie P.
Stanley
Very nice creamy consistency gel like consistency and very effective serum and treatment