BY BOOTS

Skin can become dull and lack luster and in need of deep cleansing over time. This invigorating polish contains both box holly and ginger extract which help to clear toxins from the skin leaving it energized and refreshed. Microbeads exfoliate the skin removing dead skin cells resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. see more...

Priscilla G.
Greeneville
I would recommend this to everyone.Makes your face feel wonderful.Its very gentle on your face.Also great value and price.I haven't got any cons about this product.I bought it at local pharmcy store.Also my daughter is now using as well as a few of my friends.
Ashley G.
Sullivan City , TX
My favourite part of this scrub is the scent. I can't really distinguish what the scent itself is, but it gives off a very mild, clean scent that reminds me of rainy spring afternoons. I would totally recommend this product.
Amy-Louise W.
Hallfield Road, York
This is unreal if you have an exfoliating brush or sponge/glove for your face, especially when you've had a little too much time in the sun and your face starts to peel! Would definitely recommend and the price is outstanding for what you get!
Nisha L.
Aberdeen
I love this facial wash it's so good for oily skin I use this 3 times a week i wouldn't say it's pricey because it's does a good job.it has like a tee tree smell I would definitely recommend this I just love the way my skin feels after it.
Caress® Sheer Twilight™ Black Orchid & Juniper Oil Scent Body Wash من كثر جمال هل منتج لا استطيع وصفه بالكلمات
Nicole C.
It's so relaxing it's so nice and I love to use it in the morning and night to get rid of little bits of dirt
Mmrym R.
UAQ , 13421
Lovely product. I hope that everyone use becomes it's great and I love it sooooo much