BY BOOTS

Note:&Nbsp; Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image &Amp; Product Details Will Be Revised, Shortly This Daily Moisturiser Is Easily Absorbed And Promotes A More Healthy And Radiant Complexion. Skin Is Left Moisturised, Supple And Smooth. Suitable For All Skin Types. see more...

Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream
  • "Love, love this product. This is a must have especially if you have dry skin or need some extra moisturizing. Ladies don't worry about this product clogging your pores its great for dry or oily skin and doesn't create blemishes. Great Stuff!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Just started using this product and I love it." in 1 review
  • "This is an excellent moisturizer for spring summer or for people who don't have very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "It's natural, no harsh chemicals that damage dexterity I the long run." in 1 review
Emily L.
This is my go to day cream/moisturizer. It is only $12 at Target, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized. I received this product free of charge from influenster in one of my voxboxes, and already need a new one. I love this product, and would recommend it to anyone with dry skin type.
Lindsay F.
Mars, PA
I love it soo much. Great moisture, great scent, great textur and no residue but...it broke me ou! So badly too. I had to give it away. Only boots product ive had this issue with
Jessica Z.
brooklyn, NY
Moisturizing cream that doesn't feel too wet, heavy, or greasy, makes skin feel smooth and supple. Great quality product with nice packaging that can be found in most drugstores.
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I received this product as part of my Spice VoxBox and was a little skeptical to try it only because I typically do not use moisturizers. However I'm very pleased with this product. The consistency was great and the scent is clean and light which I loved. My only negative is that I have sensitive skin and after application it made my face itch a little. Other than that this is a wonderful product that I would recommend to anyone!
Lynn M.
Orlando, FL
Love Boots products! This one feels So nice, smells fresh and makes my skin feel amazing! Sometimes I put ît on several times a day just because it feels so nice!
Amanda C.
Hilliard, OH
Let me start this by saying I have never been a moisturizer girl. I always have good intentions but never stick with anything long enough because of one reason or another. This stuff however has converted me. I LOVE IT. Seriously, it feels SO good and doesn't break me out like many others.
I have combination skin and this is good for whatever is ailing my face at the moment. I apply this twice daily along with the eye cream and my skin always feel very soft and smooth. The consistency is very nice, however I don't love the little tub as it's hard to dig into once you use up about half of the product.
Katelyn O.
I've been using this for awhile now and it's a good product. I don't use it everyday, but when I do, I notice smoothr skin. My only complaint, and reason for 4 stars, is that it's a bit weird if you put too little or too much on. It's just dries up almost sticky, but dry. It's weird, but only feels that way for a minute or so after applying---at least I've had this problem. It does the job of hydrating, though!
Brooklyn A.
This is great for Spring since it's getting hotter I like to have a moisturizer to balance my skin and this is great. It's pretty much natural and lightweight. I used this on my skin and was surprised when later on in the day I wasn't oily and my skin was soft! I recommend this to everyone.
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Amazing product! I love the way it makes my skin feel, very soft and hydrated. The packaging feels very high end. I got my product online for a reasonable price given the quality! I highly recommend this!
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA
I really really love the boots naturals collection. They smell great, they feel great and they work great! My skin has been reacting to most products and these seem to be the only ones that calm and moisturize and protect my skin I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Claudia I.
White Plains, NY
monique k.
Fiskeville, RI
Does this leave your skin oily?
Shaelyn Y.
Is this one discontinued?