Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm uploaded by Cara L.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants 97% Organic Deeply Cleanses and Smoothes With Nourishing Rosehip This deep-cleansing balm contains a luxurious blend of Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oil to leave skin smooth, soft and clean. The gentle polishing action of the muslin cloth helps remove dirt, revealing a beautiful radiant complexion. Active plant extract, Rosehip, is a rich source of Omega oils, which help improve suppleness and keep skin soft and healthy looking. Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated without parabens. see more...

Kirsten H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing balm! When I first used it I knew the scent and texture reminded me of something, it was the Eve Lom cleansing balm! It does a great job at a fraction of the price - and also comes with a muslin cloth!
Caitlin J.
It did remove makeup and that but it didn't do as good as I thought it would. I'm a first time user and will probably not be buying again. I don't know if my expectations were high because it didn't succeed them. I will reccomend for the fact It removes makeup, but any other wipes can do that. Other than that it wasn't too bad..
Gloria G.
spain
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
Fue mi primer balsamo limpiador, y lo compre pq tenía un precio estupendo y muy buenas críticas. Elimina todo el maquillaje perfectamene, pero cuesta un poco retirarlo, ya que emulsiona con agua, tienes que quitarlo con el trapo. No me gusta el olor y por eso he dejado de usarlo
Christina D.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
Love!! Great alternative to the oil cleansing method. I love that it is 97% organic!! This is more than most products can say on the label. It has rosehip which is very good for skin, especially sensitive &/or acne prone skin. I use this to remove all my makeup. Even with heavy makeup on, it just melts right off with this stuff & leaves my skin so soft. I love that it comes with it's own little cloth. The materiel is also very good for skin. They have so many great products! A little pricey but fair. I get mine at Target.
Ellie T.
Lancashire, Thornton
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
Love this! Works so well at getting all my makeup off and cleansing my face. Works really well when doing a double cleanse. I like that it comes with a cloth and only costs £8 which is pretty reasonable. It's a close contender to the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, but this leaves your face feeling a bit more greasy if it's not properly removed. Love how it's 98% natural!
Rosamund M.
UK
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
Brilliant cleansing cream - no mess and wonderfully hydrated skin afterwards - no tightness or irritation just completely clean skin.
Louise S.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
I have used a few high end cleansing balms including Liz Earle but this is by far my favorite - and it is so reasonable. I like a dewy finish and this certainly fits the bill. Would definitely recommend
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave a film or residue on your skin after you use it? I find a lot of cleansing oil/balms tend to leave me feeling kind of greasy after use.
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product?
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
would this cleanser be good for waterproof makeup?
Vee K.
Kissimmee, FL
Will this leave my face greasy?