Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm uploaded by Lou L.Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm uploaded by Cara L.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants 97% Organic Deeply Cleanses and Smoothes With Nourishing Rosehip This deep-cleansing balm contains a luxurious blend of Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oil to leave skin smooth, soft and clean. The gentle polishing action of the muslin cloth helps remove dirt, revealing a beautiful radiant complexion. Active plant extract, Rosehip, is a rich source of Omega oils, which help improve suppleness and keep skin soft and healthy looking. Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated without parabens. see more...

Madison R.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organic Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm more...
Excellent for melting the makeup away and feels like a mini facial. Would suggest using a water based cleanser after though to remove any left over residue. Smells lovely and gentle on skin. Highly recommend.
Lou L.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organic Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm more...
I love this product so much! The product melts so easily into the skin and is really moisturising! It's the first hot cloth cleanser I've ever used and it definitely exceeded my expectations! It also comes with a cloth so you didn't have to worry about which cloths work best with it!
Ellie W.
Medstead, Alton
This is my favourite cleansing balm. I'm onto my third pot because I love this product so much. It is has such a good price point, much more affordable than others on the market and the packaging is attractive and secure. I don't think there is anything negative to say about this product.
Hannah J.
wrexham
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz more...
I really liked this balm. It's gentle, yet removes everything, (I didn't try on waterproof, but as an oil it should work). This removed my makeup really well, and is nice enough to use it as a second cleanse or a quick morning cleanse, depending on your mood, your skin and the amount of time you have.
Alexandra M.
Liverpool, England
Review for: Boots Botanics Organic Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm more...
Love this! Great product, removes make up easily and leaves skin feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. I always feel like my skin is hydrated but clean after using it. Good price too! This is a go to for me.
Rachael S.
Quadring, Quadring
This reminded me of balms such as the one from Clinique. I found it really effective at taking off makeup, but the one thing I was less keen on was the scent of it. It smelt almost waxy to me - however not enough to put me off using it again in future!
Jodie B.
Leeds
Review for: Boots Botanics Organic Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm more...
The balm is a heavy, waxy balm that took ages to melt into my skin and did not remove waterproof mascara at all! Even with very hot water the balm did not turn milky and I ended up having to use 2 cleansers to remove the residue.
Kirsten H.
I love this cleansing balm! When I first used it I knew the scent and texture reminded me of something, it was the Eve Lom cleansing balm! It does a great job at a fraction of the price - and also comes with a muslin cloth!
Caitlin J.
It did remove makeup and that but it didn't do as good as I thought it would. I'm a first time user and will probably not be buying again. I don't know if my expectations were high because it didn't succeed them. I will reccomend for the fact It removes makeup, but any other wipes can do that. Other than that it wasn't too bad..
Christina D.
Love!! Great alternative to the oil cleansing method. I love that it is 97% organic!! This is more than most products can say on the label. It has rosehip which is very good for skin, especially sensitive &/or acne prone skin. I use this to remove all my makeup. Even with heavy makeup on, it just melts right off with this stuff & leaves my skin so soft. I love that it comes with it's own little cloth. The materiel is also very good for skin. They have so many great products! A little pricey but fair. I get mine at Target.
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
Does this product leave a film or residue on your skin after you use it? I find a lot of cleansing oil/balms tend to leave me feeling kind of greasy after use.
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
would this cleanser be good for waterproof makeup?
Ashton A.
Where can I find this product?
Vee K.
Kissimmee, FL
Will this leave my face greasy?