Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm uploaded by Cara L.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants 97% Organic Deeply Cleanses and Smoothes With Nourishing Rosehip This deep-cleansing balm contains a luxurious blend of Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oil to leave skin smooth, soft and clean. The gentle polishing action of the muslin cloth helps remove dirt, revealing a beautiful radiant complexion. Active plant extract, Rosehip, is a rich source of Omega oils, which help improve suppleness and keep skin soft and healthy looking. Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated without parabens. see more...

• would this cleanser be good for waterproof makeup?2 Answers
  • Will this leave my face greasy? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 2 Answers
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Quadring , Lincolnshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This reminded me of balms such as the one from Clinique. I found it really effective at taking off makeup, but the one thing I was less keen on was the scent of it. It smelt almost waxy to me - however not enough to put me off using it again in future!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing balm! When I first used it I knew the scent and texture reminded me of something, it was the Eve Lom cleansing balm! It does a great job at a fraction of the price - and also comes with a muslin cloth!
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
It did remove makeup and that but it didn't do as good as I thought it would. I'm a first time user and will probably not be buying again. I don't know if my expectations were high because it didn't succeed them. I will reccomend for the fact It removes makeup, but any other wipes can do that. Other than that it wasn't too bad..
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
spain
Fue mi primer balsamo limpiador, y lo compre pq tenía un precio estupendo y muy buenas críticas. Elimina todo el maquillaje perfectamene, pero cuesta un poco retirarlo, ya que emulsiona con agua, tienes que quitarlo con el trapo. No me gusta el olor y por eso he dejado de usarlo
Rosamund M.
Rosamund M.
UK
Brilliant cleansing cream - no mess and wonderfully hydrated skin afterwards - no tightness or irritation just completely clean skin.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave a film or residue on your skin after you use it? I find a lot of cleansing oil/balms tend to leave me feeling kind of greasy after use.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product?
Minji K.
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
would this cleanser be good for waterproof makeup?
Vee K.
Vee K.
Kissimmee, FL
Will this leave my face greasy?