Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm uploaded by Cara L.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants 97% Organic Deeply Cleanses and Smoothes With Nourishing Rosehip This deep-cleansing balm contains a luxurious blend of Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oil to leave skin smooth, soft and clean. The gentle polishing action of the muslin cloth helps remove dirt, revealing a beautiful radiant complexion. Active plant extract, Rosehip, is a rich source of Omega oils, which help improve suppleness and keep skin soft and healthy looking. Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated without parabens. see more...

Stephanie M.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
I really like this cleansing balm. I have used it every day for the past 2 in a half weeks and every time after I use it it leaves my skin looking dewy, fresh, and clean. It's also great for massaging your face and relaxing
Paige D.
Norman, OK
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
Honestly this is mattefying. I'm oily but I like my skin to not feel tight. SO I use quite a bit on my neck as a neck cream and when Iuse that much, its not as drying....which doesn't make sense. needless to say i wont repurchase. (I was sent this for review purposes)
Lala E.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
I have normal to combination skin with monthly breakouts. I've started incorporating parts of the Korean skincare regimen into my daily skincare regimen. I've found that this is a VERY affordable alternative to some cleansing balms/oils. Like some reviewers have stated, this removes face and eye makeup REALLY well and leaves my skin healthy and supple. I do follow up with a water based cleanser afterwards. I would highly recommend this product!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
This balm does a great job with breaking down makeup. I find it difficult to use though because you need really hot water to wipe away the balm, which I don't really have at my house. When I'm feeling extra dry or wearing more makeup, this is what i turn to. It's inexpensive, does the job, and as a bonus, the herbal-y smell is soothing especially if you have a cold.
Ana B.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
Oh my goodness so I've been on a skin care kick lately and I was looking at the boots products at Target. When I saw the good reviews on this and the cheap price of 8.99 I had to pick it up. This has been one of my best impulse buys!! This is a solid looking balm but once you rub it into the skin it turns into an oil. I know to oily skinned folks like me this sounds scary but over time using this product has cleared up my skin and let me tell you why. This balm removes every last bit of my face and eye makeup as I rub it in even my most long wearing makeup slids away. This over time has completely unclogged my pores and deep cleans my skin. How I use it: I rub a nickel sized amount of balm all over my face. I massage it in for 2-3 mins. (this my favorite part of my whole skincare routine, massaging your skin with this balm feels really pampering) I then wet the cloth with warm water and gently wipe the balm and residue makeup off my face. Afterwards I hop in the shower and wash my face
Quinn R.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
I love the texture and feel of this cleansing balm. I only use it at night, when my face feels extremely dry. It hydrates so well.
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
I absolutely love this balm. There are a lot of different products out there in the genre that I have tried. Liz Earle, etc. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It cleanses my pores and helps it look very youthful. Love it!
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
Totally love this cleansing balm. I found it through Lisa Eldridge's YouTube channel. She used it to do a facial massage. Bought it, did the massage, and I'm in love! A little goes a long way too.
Ellie W.
Medstead, Alton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite cleansing balm. I'm onto my third pot because I love this product so much. It is has such a good price point, much more affordable than others on the market and the packaging is attractive and secure. I don't think there is anything negative to say about this product.
Rachael S.
Quadring , Quadring
Beauty Junkie Expert
This reminded me of balms such as the one from Clinique. I found it really effective at taking off makeup, but the one thing I was less keen on was the scent of it. It smelt almost waxy to me - however not enough to put me off using it again in future!
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave a film or residue on your skin after you use it? I find a lot of cleansing oil/balms tend to leave me feeling kind of greasy after use.
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product?
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
would this cleanser be good for waterproof makeup?
Vee K.
Kissimmee, FL
Will this leave my face greasy?