Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm uploaded by Cara L.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants 97% Organic Deeply Cleanses and Smoothes With Nourishing Rosehip This deep-cleansing balm contains a luxurious blend of Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oil to leave skin smooth, soft and clean. The gentle polishing action of the muslin cloth helps remove dirt, revealing a beautiful radiant complexion. Active plant extract, Rosehip, is a rich source of Omega oils, which help improve suppleness and keep skin soft and healthy looking. Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated without parabens. see more...

• would this cleanser be good for waterproof makeup?2 Answers
  • Will this leave my face greasy? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 2 Answers
Lala E.
Lala E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have normal to combination skin with monthly breakouts. I've started incorporating parts of the Korean skincare regimen into my daily skincare regimen. I've found that this is a VERY affordable alternative to some cleansing balms/oils. Like some reviewers have stated, this removes face and eye makeup REALLY well and leaves my skin healthy and supple. I do follow up with a water based cleanser afterwards. I would highly recommend this product!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This balm does a great job with breaking down makeup. I find it difficult to use though because you need really hot water to wipe away the balm, which I don't really have at my house. When I'm feeling extra dry or wearing more makeup, this is what i turn to. It's inexpensive, does the job, and as a bonus, the herbal-y smell is soothing especially if you have a cold.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lake Wylie, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. From start to finish this was just an easy to use product, and you get so much for the cost. Also the cloth is a great addition and is very soothing to the skin. My only issue I seemed to have was that my skin looked a little oily afterwards but it felt nice and smooth.
Abby F.
Abby F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this for a while, but then it started making me break out. While I like it, I did think that it took a very long time to use. I prefer to be in and out of the bathroom in like 60 seconds, but this too a few minutes. I liked how it didn't strip my skin, and was super gentle.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this is mattefying. I'm oily but I like my skin to not feel tight. SO I use quite a bit on my neck as a neck cream and when Iuse that much, its not as drying....which doesn't make sense. needless to say i wont repurchase. (I was sent this for review purposes)
Kir W.
Kir W.
So I saw a YouTuber mention this in one of her videos and decided to give it a try. It's a great product that removed makeup well and does not clog pores. Its' worth giving it a try!
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
This is a great cleansing balm. it is a little heavy on my skin so i only where it at night but it is great.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
I love the texture and feel of this cleansing balm. I only use it at night, when my face feels extremely dry. It hydrates so well.
Julija B.
Julija B.
I love this cleansing Balm. I use it in the morning and at night. My skin is kinda sensitive and gets oily. This cleanser moisturizes it while not making it oily at all. When I use foamy cleansers, my skin gets irritated. Boots botanics hot cloth cleansing balm doesn't do this at all. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, no matter what skin type. :)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I really like this cleansing balm. I have used it every day for the past 2 in a half weeks and every time after I use it it leaves my skin looking dewy, fresh, and clean. It's also great for massaging your face and relaxing
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave a film or residue on your skin after you use it? I find a lot of cleansing oil/balms tend to leave me feeling kind of greasy after use.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product?
Minji K.
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
would this cleanser be good for waterproof makeup?
Vee K.
Vee K.
Kissimmee, FL
Will this leave my face greasy?