Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm uploaded by Cara L.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants 97% Organic Deeply Cleanses and Smoothes With Nourishing Rosehip This deep-cleansing balm contains a luxurious blend of Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oil to leave skin smooth, soft and clean. The gentle polishing action of the muslin cloth helps remove dirt, revealing a beautiful radiant complexion. Active plant extract, Rosehip, is a rich source of Omega oils, which help improve suppleness and keep skin soft and healthy looking. Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated without parabens. see more...

Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was kn search of a cleansing balm for a long time and finally i found this is costs around $10 for over 2oz very resonable. it comes kn the form of a sorbet lime texture and as you rub it, it transforms to an oil then adding water kt becomes milky in texture. It is everything i was looming for and removes makeup whike leaving my skin clean and moisturized.
Abby F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this for a while, but then it started making me break out. While I like it, I did think that it took a very long time to use. I prefer to be in and out of the bathroom in like 60 seconds, but this too a few minutes. I liked how it didn't strip my skin, and was super gentle.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'll be honest this product is just absolutely disgusting and I hated every minute of trying it. I had a friend recommend it to me saying how great it is and whatnot so I thought I'd give it a try. This product comes with the balm in the container and a cloth that you will more than likely throw away since it's not that great of quality. The product itself is a balm that reminds me of an organic scrub in a way, but without the grit. With this product you are supposed to dampen your face, apply some product all over, and press down a hot cloth in order to cleanse the face. Honestly this product has a decent smell to it, but it also smells gross at the same time since the scent lingers. It has a very 'organic' and 'natural' kind of scent if you know what I mean. However, why I am giving this 1 star is because it leaves a disgusting residue on my skin that is insanely hard to wipe off (my favorite cleanser that cleans my face wouldnt even remove it nor a makeup wipe) and the fact this product doesn't even work. The film made my face break out even though I tried washing it off many times to the point my face was red. I wanted to love this product but I can't. There's a lot of better drugstore cleansers than this one, so save your money!
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always trying balms'm always reading reviews of products and saw the good reviews on this and the low price of 8.99 I had to pick it up. This has been one of my best impulse purchases. I know people oily skin as this sounds scary time but with the use of this product has cleared my skin and let me tell you why.
Dominique R.
Granite City, IL
This is one of the best products I have ever used. The packaging is perfect. It just makes your skin feel so lush and soft. I would definitely recommend this item. I have been using it for awhile!! Definitely a 5 out of 5!!!! It always works for me!!!
Kir W.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
So I saw a YouTuber mention this in one of her videos and decided to give it a try. It's a great product that removed makeup well and does not clog pores. Its' worth giving it a try!
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
Totally love this cleansing balm. I found it through Lisa Eldridge's YouTube channel. She used it to do a facial massage. Bought it, did the massage, and I'm in love! A little goes a long way too.
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
I absolutely love this balm. There are a lot of different products out there in the genre that I have tried. Liz Earle, etc. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It cleanses my pores and helps it look very youthful. Love it!
Gina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
This cleansing Balm is a Godsend! I used to use Egyptian Magic from Whole Foods for $34+ to remove my makeup, and occasionally as a night moisturizer. The texture and ingredients, (though not exactly spot on) are very similar to each other. In fact, I prefer the smell of the Botanics to Egyptian Magic. It's also organic, which the EM isn't.
It's best used as a warm then cold compress with either the muslin cloth it comes with, or a terry washcloth, as it helps activate the oils, then creates a moisturizing seal. Verrry Spa-Like Experience!
Julija B.
Review for: Boots Botanics Organics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm, 11.83 fl oz
I love this cleansing Balm. I use it in the morning and at night. My skin is kinda sensitive and gets oily. This cleanser moisturizes it while not making it oily at all. When I use foamy cleansers, my skin gets irritated. Boots botanics hot cloth cleansing balm doesn't do this at all. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, no matter what skin type. :)
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave a film or residue on your skin after you use it? I find a lot of cleansing oil/balms tend to leave me feeling kind of greasy after use.
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product?
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
would this cleanser be good for waterproof makeup?
Vee K.
Kissimmee, FL
Will this leave my face greasy?