BY BOOTS

Packed with honey and rice extract , this fabulously light textured lotion helps to restore, plump and smooth your skin. It instantly hydrates then continues to top up the skin s natural moisture level for up to 12 hours. Dermatologically tested. see more...

amber t.
MOBILE, AL
The Boots Botanics Moisture lotion is a tried and true favorite. I highly suggest it to all my friends and family. It moisturizes without leaving a stick greasy mess and soaks in to the skin to leave it baby soft and hydrated. No harsh smells or chemicals that would break me out.
Hannah C.
I love this lotion. Keep my skin feeling and smelling very fresh!! My skin is sensitive and breaks out very easy with certain lotions, so this has been an awesome product for me!
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Brittney B.
Feels great on the skin and its very moisturizing. I didn't care for the smell that much.
Ivy S.
I really like this as a lighter moisturizer, it's super gentle and leaves my skin glowing. Very reasonably priced and convenient to buy at the drugstore. Great workout moisturizer that doesn't clog pores when sweating it out!
Erika B.
Millis, MA
botanics day moisture lotion is an awesome product. i got mine at target so it was very easy too find and it's super long lasting. i use it basically everyday and i absolutely love it. i would buy it again and i do recommend
Thaymar G.
Me gusta el cuidado que le da a tu piel a esas partes tan delicadas como el rostro, no te arrepentiras
Nikki B.
Goes on lightly but does a heck of a job! I bought mine at a local drugstore which is very convenient! The scent is normal, nothing special. Only con is the size of the bottle, I wish it lasted longer!
Carol J.
Muy buenas, hidratan mucho el cuerpo y lo dejan suave, a parte de que es orgánico que te ayuda un poco más que cualquier .
katy H.
Enfield, London
Smells good, great value for money, gentle on skin but can be leave a quite oily residue. Bought instore at boots Enfield.
Laraine S.