BY BOOTS

Say Hello To Flawless Skin! Lightweight. Crease-resistant. Flawless finish This lightweight, crease-resistant concealer hides imperfections to ensure a flawless finish. see more...

• How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does i...1 Answers
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a nice light concealer. It works really well under the eyes, but do not put it all over your face or overuse it because it will clump all over your skin and not look very good. It works best for under the eyes and for small blemishes on the face, do NOT overuse this.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this concealer! My favorite and go to! I don't like any other ones and I'm afraid to try others I haven't tried yet. You can get this at Target. It covers very well, I have horrible oily acne proned skin so this covers EVERYTHING and it's well worth the money. I highly recommend.
rebecca j.
Review for: Complexion Refining .1-Oz. more...
Boots is not only a good formulation but the fact that its natural and uses botanicals is a huge reason why I buy their products! The concealer is creamy and full coverage!
Sana  .
Richardson, TX
I found this creasy around the eyes and it did not help with coverage for my dark circles.I am kinda disappointing.
Crystal M.
Review for: Complexion Refining .1-Oz. more...
I love this creamy product it does exactly what it say. It's great it is all natural product I recommend it.
Maritza L.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Complexion Refining .1-Oz. more...
It covers up nicely. This brand is great for all toes of skin. I couldn't be happier with it.
Ellie M.
Ridgecrest, CA
Love this concealer stick. Feels like I'm wearing nothing and allows great coverage of small imperfections!
Riya P.
Coverage wise, it's alright. Brightens up nicely and smooth to apply. However, if you live in a tropical weather like I do, this will grease up throughout the day and crease like crazy. I wanted to like it so much, but it just doesn't work for me.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?