BY BOOTS

Even after cleansing, traces of product or oil can remain. This uplifting toner contains clarifying rosemary extract to help purify the skin and mattifying Amazonian Clay which absorbs excess oil to leave your complexion soft and matte. Perfect for normal to oily skin, this toner helps to tighten pores, remove excess oil and sweeps away the last traces of cleanser. Dermatologically tested, non-pore blocking. Suitable for normal to oily skin. see more...

Audrey O.
Kansas City, MO
This toner does a good job of tightening my skin and cleaning away the remaining dirt and oil from my face that my cleanser leaves behind. Because it is natural and contains the clay, you do have to shake it every use. The product settles.
stacey m.
Tacoma, WA
I tried this product because i was talked into buying it at target. I don't like how it feels on my face compared to other toners. Also i don't really see any changes in my skin, but does take dirt off your face.
Madison V.
Just remember to shake!
I love the natural product, but it gets gunked up due to the clay. Nothing a little shaking won't fix, but remember to do it! Product works well otherwise!
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Not only is it a little pricey, I think that other drugstore toners are just as good. I bought this thinking it would be better but it's the same as others!
Mila K.

Love this product! It is very reliable and I use it at the beach or at the pool. Very refreshing and always works amazingly
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
Boots Bontanics range is really nice! Lots of good, natural ingredients and it isn't too expensive. One of my favorites!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Ive never used this product before, but according to the reviews that ive seen it seems to be a good product to use.
Danielle W.
I absolutely LOVE this toner it is the best one I have ever tried and used. It leaves my skin looking amazing.
Nou L.
It's been a while since I used this product, but I didn't really like it. It wasn't really all that either.
Jade H.
It's not as amazing as it looks, but it is pretty good. Nice skin comes after you use it.