BY BOOTS

Green shade is easy to blend, covers up blemishes for a clearer complexion and provides anti-redness action relief. Oil-free and non-pore blocking. Complements existing Complexion Refining Concealers. see more...

• I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. Would this ...1 Answers
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
This is good to take away any redness from your face and balance out skin tone. It isn't too expensive and well worth it because it also doesn't clog your pores. For $10.00 at Target, it is worth it if you want to help get rid of redness on your face from acne or other issues
Taylor S.
Lincoln, NE
I just purchased this product over the weekend. I was going to an event with my boyfriend's family and had a sudden breakout. I was freaking out because my normal concealer dries out my skin. This worked to instantly cover up the redness. My breakout was covered flawlessly!!
lauren h.
Sunset, LA
I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. Would this possibly help conceal some of it?