BY BOOTS

Sometimes the skin needs more than your usual skin care regime, it needs a little extra care. This creamy, effective mask works deep into the skin to draw out even the most deep-rooted impurities. Rosemary extract helps to purify the skin and oil absorbing ingredients reduce oil and shine, leaving your pores clearer and your skin softer and smoother. see more...

Sam S.
San Diego
One of my favorite skin products...gives me an even skin tone, soft skin with a clean fresh feeling after moisturizing. I purchased it at Target for about 15-20$ and I would completely recommend this for others.
Laura C.
St petersburg , FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their skin care line. and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Shannon P.
This mask isn't terrible really, is good on a budget but FABULOUS for a freshly unclogged or popped blemish! It can be slept in for added benefit and if you're trained in Essential Oils, adding a drop or two may be an added perk.
I think another reason I enjoyed this was watching it literally pull the rest of the junk out of my pores. I'm gross like that. 😉
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Hey guys!

Reviewing the lovely brand BOOTS and their own brand of peel off face mask. (This is the tube bottle with cap at the end)

OMG to start of with it smells devine! So tropical, made from natural essences and vitamins such as Aloe Vera.

The product was very successful, leaving my skin feeling fresh as a daisy! I struggle with dry skin and this product has help contain moisture and hydration. My skin didn't dry out after 30 mintues like it normally tends to but this product as worked a treat!

100% worth buying for dry skin and of course FUN!
Poppy H.
Suffolk , Halesworth
I prefer boots products over a few much more expensive products, this face mask definitely does the same job as a high end one. Always leaves my skin feeling lush.
Jessica S.
bromsgrove
This is amazing, the scent is incredibly relaxing, so gentle on you're skin, which is also relaxing, I'm a repeated user for this product, it met my expectations, and I would defiantly buy more in the future !
Jessica M.
Winnipeg, MB
My go to mask to use . I can't use many as I breakout from pretty much everything . So I'd suggest this is you have sensitive skin
Lilia P.
Quite heavy and irritates my skin slightly. Did make it feel very clean and smooth though.