BY BOOTS

Sometimes the skin needs more than your usual skin care regime, it needs a little extra care. This creamy, effective mask works deep into the skin to draw out even the most deep-rooted impurities. Rosemary extract helps to purify the skin and oil absorbing ingredients reduce oil and shine, leaving your pores clearer and your skin softer and smoother. see more...

Shannon P.
Shannon P.
This mask isn't terrible really, is good on a budget but FABULOUS for a freshly unclogged or popped blemish! It can be slept in for added benefit and if you're trained in Essential Oils, adding a drop or two may be an added perk.
I think another reason I enjoyed this was watching it literally pull the rest of the junk out of my pores. I'm gross like that. 😉
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
bromsgrove
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing, the scent is incredibly relaxing, so gentle on you're skin, which is also relaxing, I'm a repeated user for this product, it met my expectations, and I would defiantly buy more in the future !
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to mask to use . I can't use many as I breakout from pretty much everything . So I'd suggest this is you have sensitive skin
Mimoun W.
Mimoun W.
Bretigny sur orge
Beauty Junkie Expert
Verry nice un produit top rien a dire une marque bien pr le prix cava il est bien ........................