BY BOOTS

Botanics deeply moisturising body lotion - 8.4 oz see more...

Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
Nothing makes me feel quite like a princess like having the 2.6 seconds to myself to lotion up after having had taken a shower. This stuff is great and not too sticky after application.
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
I love this lotion. It is one of my favorites in my collection because it just smells so good. My skin is soft feeling all day and it was worth every penny I spent on it.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
I was impressed with this product. I am always picking up new lotions! I do not like the oily feel that most leave after applying. This does not do that. Very creamy and moisturizing but not oily.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Rich and creamy but not going to say really helps with dry skin and I love the way it makes my skin feel soft like a babies bottom
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
Always keep it in my bag, price is decent and available almost every where I go. Makes my skin feel great everytime!
Lizbeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this onca and i liked it a friend recomended it and i liked it ever since bery good lotion to moustirize
Verónica C.
esta locion coporal me encanta es muy hidratante, deja mi piel suave e hidratada por mucho tiempo la recomiendo
Nathaly S.
My skin is grateful for the use of this wonderful body lotion, I keep my skin moisturized always, its quality is extraordinary, I entrust the care of my skin to this product because it has given me magnificent results, I have no hesitation in recommending it, my mom uses it and He's doing great
Temi G.
Very good for dry skin, smells really nice, very affordable family cream, it is great for both adult and kids.
Charlotte W.
For soft skin this is a must! It sinks in to the skin leaving it feeling hydrated and moisturised.