BY BOOTS

Note:&Nbsp; Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image &Amp; Product Details Will Be Revised, Shortly This Indulgent Blend Of Nourishing Foaming Cleansers And Essential Oils Helps Smooth Skin And Protect Against Drying. Fragranced Using Only 100% Pure Organic Essential Oils. see more...

Boots Botanics Body Wash

Start your review of Boots Botanics Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Eve B.
Rio Rancho, NM
I like the product a lot it is really nice scent, it is a pro for me because it is very smooth on the skin, it is effective as a cleanser and it is priced right i will recommend this body wash as it is gentle to the skin
Ruth S.
Este gel de baño es muy grande y le da una textura muy suave en todo el cuerpo. Me gusta fragancia suave, a diferencia de otros lavados, que tiene tanto sabores artificiales. Se le da frescura instantánea al cuerpo. En general, yo soy un gran amante de este producto
Suresh g.
Watertown, MA
This body wash is really great and gives you a very smooth texture to the entire body. I like mild fragrance, unlike other washes which has so much artificial flavors. It gives you instant freshness to the body. Overall, I am a great lover of this product
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this body wash. I've only ever tried a small sample bottle of it, but it worked pretty well. It wasn't too drying on my skin and felt very effective in cleaning. I have other products I like more though.
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
this product is okay, it did leave my skin very dry and it became irritated. this could also be an allergic reaction to the product, the scent didnt last, and it was way to expensive for my liking i personally wouldnt buy this again, but someone else may love it!
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
I really love this body wash. It doesn't strip my skin and make it feel too dry but it does feel very clean after. I love the smell and the ingredients are clean ingredients. I buy mine at ulta. I highly recommend it
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite body washes, the smell is great and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I am not a fan of things that are heavily scented and this isnt at all and I love that about it!
Josimar T.
Pawtucket, RI
Great clean scent!! A great way and product to wash off the daily dirt! It feels nice and none of the greasy or dry feeling after you take a shower with other oned
Michelle N.
Boot Botanics Body Wash is an amazing product. I love how natural the ingredients list is and what an amazing job it does at cleansing my body without stripping my essential oils.
Emmie H.