BY BOOTS

Cleanses the Whole Body Exfoliates by Removing Dead Skin Cells Made from Recycled PE to Reduce Waste Helps Cleanse the Skin Promotes Fresh Clean Feeling This Body Polisher both cleanses the skin by helping to create a thick, soapy lather and exfoliates the body by removing dead skin cells. Gently massage all over your body to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. see more...

Kat S.
I really just like these because they're easy and quick and this brand is always been pretty reputable. It's super gentle on my skin and never feels like it's one of those things that you have to be gentle with I would definitely recommend this to someone else!
Cindy M.
This product is great. Very gental on the skin and I even feel as if it exfoliated my skin a little bit. Definelty met my expectations. No packaging comment. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Would definitely buy again. (: (: (: (: (: (:
Amber S.
Ansonia, CT
This is a really soft loofa, i love how silky it feels & it didnt start to get all loose & fall apart like others do. Very satisified
amber s.
Adrian
This are so gross to me. You have to replace them every month if not sooner. And theres no real way to be sanitary with this
chloe h.
I really enjoyed this product I used this to wash my body however it really does exfoliate your skin which for me is amazing because I suffer with dry skin. Really recommend
Dayla U.
Thamesmead , London
It is very good for the parts that need a special attention for the exfoliation. It's easy to take the rest of the product
hayoofa A.
Saudia arabia
Nice smooth for sensitive skin
Good quality i like it
I like this type when you take ashawer