BY BOOTS

Botanics All Bright Skincare Kit Spf15 - Boots Botanics All Bright Skincare Kit SPF15 is a collection of three Botanics must haves. The rich formula nourishes skin throughout the day and night to leave it feeling soft and brighter looking. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave skin smoother and brighter. Developed with Kew Royal Botanical Gardens.Kit includes:Boots Botanics All Bright Hydrating Day Cream: brightens and protects. Hydrates for 24 hours for normal/dry skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid to instantly boost moisture levels.(1.69 oz.)Boots Botanics All Bright Hydrating Night Cream: Brightens and hydrates overnight for normal/dry skin. This rich night moisturizer gets to work when skin is highly receptive, promoting surface renewal for brighter looking skin by morning. Formulated with hyaluronic acid proven to immediately boost moisture levels. The nourishing formula leaves skin ready to face the day.(1.69 oz)Boots Botanics All Bright Refreshing Eye Roll-on: This lightweight gel is quickly absorbed to help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. The fragile under eye area feels immediately cooled and refreshed, while hyaluronic acid provides much needed hydration to dull delicate skin.(0.50 oz.) - Botanics All Bright Skincare Kit Spf15 see more...

Lisa L.
Norwalk, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Boots products! I purchased this because they skincare is organic. The products smell great and never cause any breakouts.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a great product and does exactly what it says it will comes in a nice package and is priced for everyone to afford it
Gladys H.
houston texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's brightens my skin I been using for some time no harsh on my face. I love it the package is great
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love every product in this kit besides the eye roll on! It burned my skin and itritated it
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had an experience with this product before when I travel to France it is not available in my country and I used it once until the product was finished from me and I did not use it after that but I was very impressed
Sharna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely little set, perfect as a gift. Lovely packaging. Highly effective, with SPF15. Bought from Boots a while ago. I'm really impressed with the gentle formula. Would highly recommend to others and would buy again.
Sabah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the boots botanics, they Are affordable and are generally great products. Defiantly recommend to try these
moza a.
Just amazing I really loved it and I will go and buy another on , also I recommend to my friends and family.