Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz

by Boots

Helps Energize the Skin for a Visible Radiant Glow With Brightening Hibiscus 2 Scientifically Proven 3 For All Skin Types This super lightweight active serum easily absorbs and works to energize the skin. It gives the skin a visible radiant glow and over time leaves skin looking brighter and revitalized. Hibiscus is nature s brightness booster and a wonderful hue of pink. Natural AHA s from the flower act as mild exfoliators to help leave skin smoother and brighter. Formulated without parabens.

Es este producto bueno para la piel? Vale la pena comprarlo
Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz Do you guys have any experience with this? Can I miss my makeup with it?
Would this product work as a brightener applied directly to a beauty sponge for makeup application?
Start your review of Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz!
Stillwater , OK
This product was okay. It was pretty hydrating although it was very thin, even for a serum. It has very nice packaging, with a glass dropper. I don't think it provided me with any "brightening" at all.
Brea, CA
Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Irene P.
Not sure if the formula changed with the packaging... I would give it 3.5-4 stars for hydration but a 2.5-3 for "radiance" boosting. I didn't see any difference in pigmentation (skin didn't feel any "brighter") and I actually felt like my pores got bigger and darker with extended use. This product works for texture improvement and dryness and is a great value. A couple of other notes is that it has a sticky consistency which I didn't mind and I personally loved the applicator/packaging - clean and convenient. I would not repurchase because I feel like there are better products out there to get rid of dry patches in a shorter amount of time.
I love using this in the morning after cleansing but before moisturizer. Going on the skin, it has a wonderful feel to it. The bottle is classy and lasts a month or two depending on how often you use it (you really don't need much for each application). It definitely does make my face appear brighter and helps it retain moisture all throughout the day, no matter how much drying makeup I put over top of it. Awesome price as well, nothing from Boots' Botanics line has disappointed me yet!
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the packaging. The glass bottle feels more expensive than it is and it has a great dropper. But... does this actually work for anyone? I bought this because I wanted to give other products in this line a try and I love all things brightening. I don't feel like this brightens my face, I don't feel like t does anything for me honestly. It was cheap enough that I didn't expect much, but I honestly feel like using this for 2 weeks straight is the same as using it once a month. I haven't seen any difference.
Plano, Texas
I recently bought this for the first time on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! This product delivers glowy, radiant skin at a reasonable price, which is exactly what I as looking for in a serum. The packing is very efficient and easy to work with. I would definitely buy this product again!
Watertown, MA
I wanted to love this but I’m unimpressed. It’s a nice serum for the low price point, but I haven’t noticed any brightening even after using this serum for 2 months. I’ve been using it daily, under my moisturizer - it absorbs quickly and sits well under makeup. It doesn’t seem super hydrating and it hasn’t made any improvement to my skin. It’s a good “starter” serum, but I’d recommend spending a little bit more for something that gives noticeable benefits.
After my morning and night routine, I apply this Radiance Concentrate and it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I have oily skin and some areas that tend to be try, so this balances out my skin.
Buena Park, CA
This is an amazing product to use as a night treatment, or before applying foundation. It leaves the skin luminous and beautiful. It also helps with dark spots and acne scars! loooove this product, I like how it also comes with a dropping tool.
Noblesville, IN
I have incredibly dry skin and I've struggled with eczema since the birth of my son 7 years ago. Recently I've had a patch the size of a quarter develop on my face and no matter what I used (I've tried MANY products) I just couldn't get it to go away. The skin under my eyes also gets very dry and peels. So i purchased this in hopes it would help. after the first couple of uses I was ticked. It seemed to dry out those patches further. After doing some research I found that one of the main active ingredients is hibiscus flower extract which has mild alpha- hydroxy acid properties. This means that it gently exfoliates the top layer of skin. Once that dry layer is removed the cells underneath appear brighter and smoothr. The dry patch it's virtually gone and my skin is much brighter. Now if you have severely dry skin i wouldn't recommend using this all over your face regularly but it has worked wonders on my trouble spots.
['Hammond ', ''], WI
Serums are one of my favorite products. I've only used this one time so I definitely would be interested in trying it again. Not bad of price at all. If you use it daily it if very effective. I would recommend it to people with not so oily skin