Boots Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub uploaded by Natasha L.Boots Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub uploaded by Elena S.

BY BOOTS

The Power Of Plants Removes Impurities To Reveal Brighter Skin Walnut Shell Removes Dry, Flaky Skin While Crushed Apricot Seeds Gently Sweep Away Impurities. Active Plant Extract, Hibiscus, Contains Natural Ahas Which Mildly Exfoliate To Help Leave Skin Smoother And Brighter. Made In The Uk see more...

ana c.
This product was amazing! It really made my face feel raidiant and fresh after applying it the first few times!! However, for me the review lost 2 stars because of the smell it was fine the first few times but then started to give me a headache, as crazy as it seems, i would totally buy it again minus the scent
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
This facial scrub is one of my favorites to use because of its good price and how appealing the packaging is. It met all of my expectations with how gentle it was on my skin. I will be buying this again.
Diana G.
Clayton, NC
Great product. Worked very well on my face, no burning around the eyes or anything. I would definitely recommend to a friend. It made my skin feel fresh and super soft
Sadie E.
I like this face scrub, it's light and easy to use. It gently exfoliates your skin and makes your skin feel so soft and clean after using. It's a great product to try out and I definitely recommend it. It's fairly inexpensive too which is great!
Jasmine H.
I like this scrub a lot! In the summer I get hot and sweaty at work so my shoulders break out, my old scrub just wasn't working so I tried this after a friend recommended it and it has to be my favorite scrub. It feel good, I've noticed a decrease in my back breaking out and it isn't irritating to my skin like some other scrubs I've used.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The face scrub literally gets deep into the pores it really exfoliates the skin it's gentle not harsh on skin must try it out it came in nice packaging too it has a light scent it works well I'll buy it again definitely
WHIT D.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Used to use this when I was younger and so did my mom. It worked well but didn't prevent from future break outs for my skin. It's a really good price however. So overall I would give it a 3. But based on price it is a 5.
Alexandra A.
This is a pretty great face scrub! When you finish using it, your face feels clean without any kind of buildup. To be honest though, it wouldn't be my first pick. There are other scrubs that I prefer and the price it a bit much.
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Love this product while showering and taking off that make up! Works great smells good 😊 I would recommend this product to someone who loves to. Try new face scrub products !
Meagan L.
ORLANDO, FL
Actually really liked how this facewash left my skin feeling brighter and softer. I tend to have oily skin and it definitely showed improvement after using this face scrub as well as the face wash. I would definitely recommend this this line to my friends!