BY BOOTS #28 in Micellar Water

Dissolves Make-Up, Unclogs Pores & Removes Impurities In One Easy Step With Brightening Hibiscus For All Skin Types Developed With Kew Royal Botanic Gardens This Cleansing Solution Feels As Gentle As Water On The Skin, To Dissolve Make-Up, Unclog Pores And Remove Impurities. Skin Feels Toned And Smooth In One Easy Step. No Rinsing Required For Use On The Face, Eyes And Lips. Suitable For All Skin Types. Alcohol And Soap Free. Fragrance Free. Hibiscus Is Nature's Brightness Booster And A Wonderful Hue Of Pink. Natural Aha's From The Flower Act As Mild Exfoliators To Help Leave Skin Smoother And Brighter. see more...

• Where do you buy this product?4 Answers
  • Where do you buy this product?3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Garnier Micellar Water? It's...2 Answers
hannah S.
This is the first micellar water I've tried so unfortunately I can't compare it to other options. I chose it over Garnier because it was on sale and I preferred the packaging (I bought it at Target). I saw reviews saying it was good for sensitive skin, but this wasn't the case for me. It's drying and it stings the skin around my eyes. It also doesn't do a good job removing eye makeup and none of the eye makeup I use is waterproof. It does remove face makeup well but the cons don't make this product worth it for me.
Diana S.
Seattle, WA
I bought this on whim at Walgreens because the aesthetics of the bottle caught my eye. This is the first micellar product I bought and I’m glad it was Botanics! I have dry skin and I haven’t had any issues w/ my face feeling tight after using it. Its great for after the gym for a fresh pick me up, when feeing too lazy to use an actual cleanser at night, and to remove makeup/dirt.

The formula is gentle, organic, alcohol and cruelty free. The product claims that it evens skin tone out, which I haven’t notice personally because I’m an avid chemical exfoliater. I wouldn’t use it to remove heavy duty makeup, this is better for gals who use minimal makeup. Overall I feel posh knowing that the hibiscus flowers come from the famous Royal Botanic Garden in London.
Krysteena L.
i love this product and the fact thats it organic even better. I've tried a number of micellar water and this one takes the cake. it really cleans my face. i feel it really gets all the dirt, and makeup off my face. i have oily skin but it doesn't dry out my skin either. i really don't have to put moisture on afterwards but i chose to anyways because i live in a dry climate. but this great to wipe your face real quick after workout or if you don't wear makeup just from being outside. it suitable for all skin types, its organic so I'm sure nobody will have a reaction to it. this stuff is overall amazing
Brenda O.
Heck no, I picked this at Walgreens and was kind of drawn by the whole botanical claims (toner and makeup remover in 1). Well, as a makeup remover it is pretty ineffective, does not remove eye makeup that well or at all. Takes 4 cotton rounds to take off makeup and even then my face does not feel completely clear.  Also it does not do anything visible in terms of toning the skin, so the Botanicals in this are pretty much useless.
Just go with  Garnier SkinActive All-In-1 Waterproof Micellar Cleansing Water  or  Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser similar price range much more effective.
heather g.
I love this cleanser. I use it after using the no7 wipes which are amazing, to get off my eye makeup. Its better to add a dab of this onto a cotton ball and just tap onto your eyes instead of rubbing them and my mascara comes off so much easier this way.  Will definitely buy again im so happy with the results.
Rachel L.
I absolutely LOVE this micellar water!!! This is my top affordable micellar water without a doubt. It cleans well and leaves my face makeup-free without EVER over-drying my skin. Added benefit: bright, glowing complexion! This product smells great and improves skin over time!
Heide R.
Raleigh
Maybe it's just me, but everyone seems to be jumping on the Micellar Water bandwagon.  I think it's handy if you've messed up your eye makeup, but aside from that, I don't really use it often.  It stings my eyes a bit, and I just am not a huge fan of the trend.
Carissa H.
Chino Hills
I love this Micellar Water, it is perfect for removing dye makeup, and swiping over your face after using a cleanser or makeup wipe. The formula is also gentle, and doesn't sting your eyes or skin. Definitely one of my top "cleansing water" products!
Kourtney C.
This micellar water has little to no smell. It doesn't leave any residue on the skin. It takes off even the most difficult makeup and doesn't leave black under your eyes. My favorite micellar water!
Heidi E.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been using this for a few good years. They sold it at Target and Ulta and then one day they were gone from both stores! I was so happy to see this line return to Ulta a few months ago. This product is effective at removing your make up and leaving your skin feeling super clean and not oily at all. I love this stuff!
Kathy S.
Pembroke
Where do you buy this product?
Sophie C.
Nottingham
Where can I buy this?
Alicia H.
I really want to try this. Does it really remove dirt and makeup?
Kathy S.
Pembroke
Where do you buy this product?
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
How does this compare to the Garnier Micellar Water? It's it worth it to upgrade?