Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner 8.45 fl oz uploaded by barbara m.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants Cleanses Impurities and Freshens For All Skin Types With Brightening Hibiscus Instantly brightens skin and helps to visibly tighten pores. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laurie H.
So far this is one of my favorite timers. It’s light, refreshing, and my skin never feels dry even though it has alcohol in it. It’s wonderful on a hot day, and it gives my skin a bit of a glow.
Cheyenne R.
Loved this toner! Didn't dry out my skin and cleared away all extra dirt and makeup from my face with ease!
Megan B.
Great toner. The scent is a soft hibiscus. I use it with the cleanser. my skin looks & feels brighter. Cruelty free affordable brand that is available at Target & Ulta. Definitely sticking with this brand for a while.
Penny D.
I have some areas of hyperpigmentation of my cheeks that are probably from sun exposure.  I was hoping this would help them lighten some.  I'm about halfway through the bottle, and not really sure if it's helping.  Will use it up to really see if there's any improvement
Janet C.
Perfect for clearing and brightening acne. Balances out skin. Smells so good. Easy to use. Too bad Target doesn t sell it in store anymore.
Nikita S.
Downs Barn , Milton Keynes
I love this toner as it keeps my skin looking radiant and fresh. It cleans my facial skin really well, removes all the dirt and impurities as visible on the cotton pad. I have clear skin with no pimples whatsoever. This is used in conjunction with the botanics cleanser and moisturizer.
Chloe L.
San Jose, CA
My face is brighter. Pleasant floral smell. Doesn't dry. Used for a year, twice daily. Helps with acne.
Alexis C.
I’ve only uses this a couple times. Didn’t really notice much of a difference with it. You can find it at any local drug store. I️ think if I️ continued to use it, I️ would have noticed a difference in my skin
Jacqueline A.
Dubai, Dubai
I love all boots products but especially this one. I find it's so light weight, a little does go a long way and the scent is lovely, very mild.
Aga S.
Blendworth Lane, Southampton
Love this product. It is so cleansing. Made my skin feel really fresh. It is worht the money, although the bottle is quite small, It is an effective cleansing toner. I brought it in boots and absolutely love the product. Would use again for sure.