Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner 8.45 fl oz uploaded by barbara m.

BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants Cleanses Impurities and Freshens For All Skin Types With Brightening Hibiscus Instantly brightens skin and helps to visibly tighten pores. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis C.
I’ve only uses this a couple times. Didn’t really notice much of a difference with it. You can find it at any local drug store. I️ think if I️ continued to use it, I️ would have noticed a difference in my skin
barbara m.
Minneapolis, MN
Love all botanic products but this toner is wonderful it cleans the residue left over from washing my face along with leaving a little glow to my face it smells good and leaves my face feeling soft and fresh ! I recommend trying​ this along with the other products some days after toning -serum(diff brand) -moisturising. I Don't want to wear makeup because my face feels so so lovely !!
Jasminne M.
Chino, CA
I purchased this toner at target on sale . I liked the way it made my skin feel . It removed the excess makeup that was left after I washed my face. The only problem I had with this product was the smell . The smell was too strong for me.
Natalie P.
State College, PA
This toner is great! This skincare brand is usually always spot on with their products. I have never had a bad experience. This leaves you skin feeling great and definitely lives up to the hype!! Quality is great!
Christina E.
I'm definitely a fan of this product. It smells good and it doesn't burn my face at all, even though I have skin that tends to be very sensitive to this type of product. I'd recommend it!
Amanda K.
This is a great product if you have oily or sensitive skin. This product is great for a brighter look for your skin. I guess you can say it did its job lol. On the plus side it's also very affordable! I'd buy this product again!
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
really good toner, for the skin, i do feel like it provided minimal spf coverage and protection but still good for an overall face powder/ skin mattifier. i would reccomend to a friends and family, not sure that i would purchase all the time though.
jeanine R.
Gate City va
Boots boticails is amazing the cleaner leaves your face so soft after cleaning it also has a amazing floral smell to it does not leave your face dry..
Erica L.
Boise
This leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. I LOVE it. it's great to wake up to every morning. I reccomend it for sure. It's also a great value.
Madonna T.
Lakewood, CA
This is a really good toner that helps brightening my skin. I have hyperpigmentation and this product seems to help me stay MATT and fresh.