BY BOOTS #83 in Toners & Astringents

The Power Of Plants Cleanses Impurities And Freshens For All Skin Types With Brightening Hibiscus Instantly Brightens Skin And Helps To Visibly Tighten Pores. Active Plant Extract, Hibiscus, Contains Natural Ahas Which Mildly Exfoliate To Help Leave Skin Smoother And Brighter. Developed With Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our Beauty Scientists Use Active Plant Extracts Developed With Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew., To Bring You Beautiful Skincare That's Proven To Work. Formulated Without Parabens. Made In Uk see more...

Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner
  • "I would recommend it, just be careful if your skin is sensitive to alcohol. " in 1 review
  • "I have combination skin and from my experience it is gentle enough for every day use and will not dry your face!" in 1 review
Felicia O.
Tucson, AZ
When I first bought this, I didn't think I would like it or even really use it but decided to get it anyways and chance it. I'm so glad I did because I LOVE this stuff. It's not drying and definitely gets rid of all the left over dirt and grime after washing my face, whether I've worn makeup or not. You can really see what it removes on the cleansing pad. And it looks like I haven't really used it because hardly any of it is gone but I have. A lot. A little goes a long way so I would recommend this to anyone who wants a product like this because it will last a long time and does a great job at getting rid of all the leftover stuff from washing your face.
Lien C.
Hightstown, NJ
It's so rare for me to find a product that I love SO much! It's so gentle on my super oily skin. It covers my T-Spot zone perfectly, and it's extremely light. It's my go-to product.

I actually like to follow using this product with the Mattifying Toner. The light clay layer feels great on top of my clean pores.

Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean while removing all your make up and opening pores.

It pairs perfectly with other Botanics products. I'm very happy that I found this product while wandering in target.
Amanda M.
So far so good. It is so gentle and the fragrance is minimal which is so important to me. It gets rid of any excess dirt left over from makeup. My face feels great after using it. I'll definitely be checking out more from Boot Botanics in the future!
Tracy A.
Peabody, MA
Love this toner! I used to have small red bumps all over my forehead and I started using this toner and now the red bumps are gone. Its a good price and lasts a long time. This is the only toner I will use from now on.
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
This is my go to toner for the spring. It gives me a nice even tone, it smells amazing and goes great with my other skincare.
Bianca C.
Such an under rated cleansing toner! Especially since we have access to this product in the states in target now! Discovered this while vacationing in the U.K. a few years ago and fell in love! I feel like it cleaning off what ever makeup my face wash doesn't get and leaves my skin fresh and glowing. I use a cotton pad of this in the morning before I put make up on to clean off any excess oils and at the end of the day to clean off any stubborn makeup. Very affordable and highly recommend! My go to toner when I need to purchase :)
🇱 🇯.
Moro
So this product works and has a lovely smell! You do get a brighter look immediately. It did not last all day for me. The other thing is that I believe there is an ingredient that can make your skin sensitive to the sun. Always, always, always moisturize with spf. Just thought I would inform. It was a little bit extra for me to remember that I really had to put a sunscreen on if I used it in the morning.
Kara K.
It's a good products but didn't work on my dry skin. I use this on my friends who have oily skin and it helps balnce their skin like a dream. Noticed improvement of scaring on their faces within a few days.
Pros
°works well with acne based skin
°leaves skin feeling clean
°does brighten over time
Cons
° avoid on dry skin
°avoid on dry patches and open ance wounds
Madonna T.
Lakewood, CA
First of all I love botanic’s and the number seven in general and this toner specifically as one of the best toners I have personally used first the smell is amazing and second it does what it says on the bottle it really gives you more of a trans parent looking skin and it takes care of dark spots and acne scars
Megan B.
This is the first toner I've used where I have made it consistently part of my skincare routine. A little goes a long way. I like how my under eye area is noticeably brighter. I liked it so much I purchased the cleanser too. The scent is light. Overall, great product at a very good price point.
Cheyenne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this toner very drying?
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it crucial to use toner? I just don't really know why we use it. I have very bad acne scars and nothing helps so maybe a toner is another option?
anabel c.
Does this help with dark blemish spots?
Kaylee A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Any other toners compare?? Looking for options
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really give you a brightening skin after time? I've used the micellar cleansing water from boots but not this