BY BOOTS

Gently lifts away make up and impurities, for beautifully cleansed skin. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave skin smoother and brighter. see more...

• I just started using this product, did you notice any sen...4 Answers
Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash
  • "My skin LOVES this wash. I actually use it with my Clarisonic and it is a great combination. This will remove some makeup but not the stubborn waterproof stuff. I really love how gentle it is and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. This has lasted me several months and I got it for under $5 on sale at Ulta.com (not sold in ulta stores unfortunately) but I will definitely be repurchasing." in 5 reviews
Xhelle C.
This is a pretty good face wash. I have oily and dry skin with rosacea. This cleans well, without irritation. One star off sonce its expensive for such a small tube
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
I think this is a great face wash and I can’t wait to keep using it more! It smells nice, lathers nicely, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight. I did notice my skin looked smoother and brighter after a few uses.
Deven L.
I recently purchased a whole load of Botantics Brightening range which is infused with hibiscus flower and it has honestly changed my skin! It has made my skin noticeably softer and clearer. The foam wash is something I use everyday. It’s a soft foam texture that lathers up easily and cleanses and removes all make up. I love it! Affordable when on sale in Boots! Best purchase of the year.
Abbie B.
absolutely fantastic to take of my fave makeup and beautiful packacking , really effective but disappointing for the eye makeup as stings a lot so have to use a different cleanser for this, would defiantly use this again however maybe not every day as makes me skin feel rough
Kiya W.
Cornwall
This product is so soothing and it makes my skin feel so fresh and soft, it also smells amazing but not too strong.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Very refreshing on skin! Would buy again! Price is amazing! No room for improvement I love this so much
francesca  .
London
Pretty average, works okay. A little drying, bit too gentle. Nice value for money. First time, not buying again unfortunately.
Sadie A.
Beeville
When you have oily or nasty feeling skin just use this product! It works pretty well.
Katie F.
I really enjoy this face wash, it makes me feel really clean! it’s an absolute bargain for such a big amount and it lasts for ages! Can’t see huge results but it does the cleaning job, which is all i can ask for the price!
Robin P.
I just started using this product, did you notice any sensitivity from the sun as the packaging suggests?