BY BOOTS

Gently lifts away make up and impurities, for beautifully cleansed skin. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave skin smoother and brighter. see more...

• I just started using this product, did you notice any sen...4 Answers
Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash
  • "My skin LOVES this wash. I actually use it with my Clarisonic and it is a great combination. This will remove some makeup but not the stubborn waterproof stuff. I really love how gentle it is and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. This has lasted me several months and I got it for under $5 on sale at Ulta.com (not sold in ulta stores unfortunately) but I will definitely be repurchasing." in 5 reviews
Ar M.
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
I bought this as part of the botanics range as I've always liked their products. Unfortunately this line missed the mark for me - I found it very perfumed and my skin broke out in spots after a few uses. Disappointing as it seemed like a good buy at the time.
Robyn O.
Valencia
Very nice face wash. The consistency was light and it lathered up to an easy to use foam. It was very gentle on my skin, yet my skin felt and looked as though it had been cleansed, toned and exfoliated. Really quick and easy to use with great results.
sarah a.
london
Absolutely love this product use it every morning and night to refresh my face. Beautiful packaging as well as great quality foam. Use it 24/7 and have also got many of my friends to start using it as it keeps your face fresh and clean
Abbie B.
absolutely fantastic to take of my fave makeup and beautiful packacking , really effective but disappointing for the eye makeup as stings a lot so have to use a different cleanser for this, would defiantly use this again however maybe not every day as makes me skin feel rough
Abbie R.
London
Love this product!
Always feels very clean and makes my skin really soft! I love this range as its a pretty cheap range but really good products. I have used a couple products from this range and would definitely carry on!
Katie F.
I really enjoy this face wash, it makes me feel really clean! it’s an absolute bargain for such a big amount and it lasts for ages! Can’t see huge results but it does the cleaning job, which is all i can ask for the price!
Cerys Y.
Llansamlet , Swansea
Amazing product for eye makeup removal. This is always my go to after a night out as it can be very tricky. First used it at my friends then had to buy it myself. Couldn’t of made the product any better myself. Amazing.
Keila R.
Ashford, Kent
I use this product daily and it works wonders on my skin. Simple yet pretty packaging. Purchased from boots. Feels so lovely on the skin and leaves you feeling refreshed. Works well alongside serum and moisturiser
Charlotte E.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
For an own brand face wash I was pleasantly surprised, this was amazing value for money and would purchase again if my usual favourites weren't on offer. Foams up and leaves face feeling smooth and clean.
Lauren F.
Always good never had any problems with this always works well makes me feel fresh bought in boots glad I got it it’s always effective blah blah blah first time user and love it blah blah blah still love it would recommend to others
Robin P.
I just started using this product, did you notice any sensitivity from the sun as the packaging suggests?