BY BOOTS

Gently lifts away make up and impurities, for beautifully cleansed skin. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave skin smoother and brighter. see more...

• I just started using this product, did you notice any sen...4 Answers
Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash
  • "My skin LOVES this wash. I actually use it with my Clarisonic and it is a great combination. This will remove some makeup but not the stubborn waterproof stuff. I really love how gentle it is and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. This has lasted me several months and I got it for under $5 on sale at Ulta.com (not sold in ulta stores unfortunately) but I will definitely be repurchasing." in 5 reviews
Vivian N.
I am honestly in love with this product! I have tried what seems like all drug store cleansers and this is my ultimate favorite. It is reasonably priced, has a great smell, and is gentle enough for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. Since it does foam, a little goes a long way (which means more product for your $$!). I will be repurchasing again and again.
Jean W.
Durham, NC
This product is probably the best face wash I've ever used. It makes my skin so clean, smooth, and bright. I use the brightening serum as well, and it makes a huge difference!
Alyssa H.
I love this face wash. It is so gentle but it makes my skin look and feel so clean. I have bee using it for months now and really think that it has made a difference in how my skin looks. It just looks more radiant, bright and healthy.
Julia R.
If you have acne prone skin this is not the product for you. This product made my oily skin already oily but I can see how it would work for someone else with close to perfect skin.
Cathy C.
North Charleston, SC
I use this as my daily/nightly cleanser. It is really effective at cleansing, but does not make my skin feel tight. I love the way this makes my skin feel! Clean, fresh, soft.
Rachel B.
I first came across boots number 7 when I was in England for a period of time. It's a great inexpensive product that works really well and has a great smell
Rachel B.
Depew, NY
Foam delivery system lifts away impurities, leaves skin feeling clean and fresh but not dry. Great value for the price. Gentle product with a great scent.
Amanda W.
Glendale , CA
This is my go to cleanser. I love how I feel after I use it. It cleans pretty well and the grange ace isn't too strong. So gentle and worth every penny
Lindsay D.
I use this product once a week and it makes my skin feel.so smooth and refreshed! It's pretty affordable too and you can find it at target or Walmart
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I love this bright cleansing wash it is really good for your skin keeps really clean and have your skin feeling clean and refreshed after using it
Robin P.
I just started using this product, did you notice any sensitivity from the sun as the packaging suggests?