BY BOOTS

Gently lifts away make up and impurities, for beautifully cleansed skin. Active plant extract, Hibiscus, contains natural AHAs which mildly exfoliate to help leave skin smoother and brighter. see more...

• I just started using this product, did you notice any sen...4 Answers
Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash
  • "My skin LOVES this wash. I actually use it with my Clarisonic and it is a great combination. This will remove some makeup but not the stubborn waterproof stuff. I really love how gentle it is and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. This has lasted me several months and I got it for under $5 on sale at Ulta.com (not sold in ulta stores unfortunately) but I will definitely be repurchasing." in 5 reviews
Shereen K.
Orlando, FL
Love this product.  I use it everyday and it is amazing.  I bought it online and seems pretty effective so far.  I have very sensitive skin so if you do to, it may benefit you as well!  Will continue using and may try other products from their brand as well.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Bronwyn H.
Winter Park, FL
This is not my favorite facial cleanser but I do love the brand overall. All natural ingredients and it is cruelty free. I do not find it at Target anymore though (they recently re-branded and released a new line) so I will be open to trying them again in the future.
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with this cleanser. It leaves my face feeling super soft, supple, and hydrated, and makes for the perfect wake-up call on early mornings. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try a new cleanser!
Ashley L.
Hudson
I was disappointed that I wasted so much money on this product. My skin felt like I needed to re-wash with a different cleanser after using it. It left a heavy feeling residue on my skin. Will not buy again.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this Boots Botanics cleansing face washes! The bottle looks nice and it smells absolutely wonderful! Greatly cleansing and leaves my skin feeling nice and would definitely buy again!
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love this foam wash so so much. I love the smell to it and how it’s not harsh on my skin and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I also love the packaging of it and I would buy it again so I recommend this product
Pamela E.
Bellevue
I really like the No.7 product line and think this cleanser is really nice.  It goes on easy, has a very light scent and the foam cleanser is nice. The only reason I gave it 4 stars, is it is a little hard to get it all off.  I know, with my aging skin, I need products that I can easily rinse off. This requires an extra rinse or two, but still does the job. I would recommend to a fried.
Grace L.
Austin
really great product, did exactly like it said on the packaging, i got it at sephora. would buy again, not to pricy. if you want a clean refreshing face wash this is for you. it left my face feeling great. i have somewhat sensative skin and caused no issues for me.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
This face wash is pretty good! It takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn't leave behind any residue. This product didn't do anything to my skin that I noticed in regards to "brightening" but it did its job as cleanser!
Robin P.
I just started using this product, did you notice any sensitivity from the sun as the packaging suggests?